Set on the edge of the main pistes in St. Anton and close to the bars and restaurants, this is the ultimate ski-in/ski-out property.
Nassreinbahn gondola - 1-minute walk, Village centre - 7-minute walk or 2-minute drive
Boasting an OUTDOOR HOT TUB, SKI IN and SKI OUT ACCESS, AND exquisite INTERIORs, this apartment IS TRULY ONE OF A KIND
*WE ARE DELIGHTED TO PRESENT TO YOU THE NEW LIVING AREA AND DINING AREA IN DECEMBER 2017* Please speak to the sales team for more information
Perched on the edge of the piste leading down to the Nasserein lift, in one of St. Anton's most enviable locations, is the beautiful apartment Tschoder. The property affords breathtaking views of the surrounding peaks and village and guests can ski to and from the apartment, making it the ideal spot for the most discerning of skiers.
Recently completed, this truly outstanding home is a sensitive blend of traditional alpine materials with the latest contemporary design. Upon entering the apartment, you immediately feel like you are in a free standing chalet. Spread over three floors, sleeping 14 people in seven bedrooms, the use of the space is exceptional. The apartment shares the building with one other small apartment.
There are numerous relaxation and entertainment areas and the owner has created a wonderful cosy, yet sophisticated mountain retreat. Rich fabrics, wooden beams and sumptuous furnishings are throughout the property and this luxury property delights in its attention to detail.
You enter the apartment on the ground floor. Here you will find the main dining room with professional kitchen. The fabulous space is cleverly arranged to create a wonderful ambience and comfortably seat 14 people.
French windows open out onto the sunny terrace, where there is a private outdoor hot tub.
There is stair case leading to two grand twin/double bedrooms. These bedrooms are both extremely spacious one with an en-suite bathroom and one with a private shower room. Both bedrooms have French windows.
On this floor, you will find a further twin/double bedroom, which has a wonderful open plan bathroom and separate shower. This floor is also home to the entertainment and spa facilities.
Returning from the slopes, you can walk into the shared ski room from the piste which offers plenty of storage for ski clothes, hats, and gloves. After skiing, you can refresh and rejuvenate in your very own private gym, soothe tired muscles with a sauna and a massage, or take a dip in the hot tub on the terrace. Also on this floor is the cinema room with comfy sofas, perfect for a late night movie. The spa is private to the chalet but accessed via a shared hallway.
The main living area is on the first floor of the building. The focal point is the stunning double height reception room with central fireplace and views of St. Anton. After skiing, return home to a selection of afternoon treats on the spacious terrace and watch the skiers return home on the main run back to Nasserein. The living area has a wonderful open fire place, surrounded by comfy sofas and retro arm chairs. To the left is the bar where guests can enjoy a pre-dinner glass of Champagne and chat about the days skiing.
Also on this floor are three bedrooms, and a guest shower room. There are two twin/double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms, and one children’s bunk bedroom which uses the guest shower room.
The master bedroom is located in the eaves of the apartment. There is a large double bedroom with office area, sitting area, and sunken bathtub. Across the private landing is the en-suite shower room.
The property is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
The apartment is normally has a shared driving service from 8:30am – 1:00am when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Exclusive use of the chalet;
- Professional chef and hosting staff;
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay;
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast;
- Daily afternoon tea*;
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings;
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off) ;
- Early children’s supper on six evenings;
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks;
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits);
- Evening turn down service on six evenings;
- Mid-week towel change;
- Robes, slippers and toiletries;
- Hairdryers in every bathroom;
- Lift pass delivery service;
- In-resort shared 4 x 4 driving service from 8am until 1am 4 x 4 driving service (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar);
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort;
- Lift passes;
- Ski equipment hire;
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing;
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons;
- Non-skiing activities;
- Pre-arrival shopping service;
- Helicopter transfer;
- Party planning;
- Corporate event planning;
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests.
*Afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off.
**This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.