We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
1. For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday or insurance, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside the UK/EEA. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
2. We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our business partners, suppliers and our group companies for business purposes and also to companies and our service providers who act as "data processors" on our behalf, or to credit and fraud agencies (some of whom are located outside the UK/EEA). These business purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, service quality, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or group companies), risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
3. Information (such as health or religion) may be considered "sensitive personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information and sensitive personal data to us in circumstances where we need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking. By booking with us you agree to Our Use of Your Information above.
1. We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our holiday divisions and our group companies. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking.
2. You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
3. If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of "Your Rights" below.
1. On completing our Data Subject Access Request form, you are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you (for a £10 fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
2. You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. If available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), use our "unsubscribe email" or refer to our literature containing instructions. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
3. For a list of our group companies or brands, please send us your request. Please write to SNO Limited, 19B SPencer Walk, Putney, London, SW15 1PL.
4. To request deletion of your data, please email us with the subject heading “Delete My Data” and include in the body of the email (i) your Full Name and (ii) your Email Address and Phone Numbers. This information helps us to find any data relating to you and then successfully delete it. We will respond to let you know that your data has been deleted, or that we cannot find any data relating to you.
Outside the European Economic Area (EEA), note that controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
If our contact and dealing with you is via our website(s), we may use HTTP cookies. These cookies allow us to identify your computer but not you personally.
If you also receive our email marketing, we will tailor the information we send you unless you tell us not to. This will enable us to send you more personalised and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalisation.
When you are on our website, we may interact with you and/or provide you with personalised information. We do this by using cookies to identify your individual website behaviour which allows us to provide you with more relevant personalised promotions.
When you are online but off our site, to help us deliver advertising effectively and avoid repeating adverts, we employ cookies. These cookies allow us to provide advertising off site which is more relevant to a user's interests. The information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain a user's name, address, telephone number or email address.
Our website(s) may use a variety HTTP cookies. To help you understand more about, control and/or delete cookies:
1. Pinsent Masons law firm: www.aboutcookies.org
2. Internet Advertising Bureau: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk
3. Google Analytics: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security and fraud, we may monitor and/or record:
1. telephone calls;
2. activities using CCTV in and around our premises; and
3. transactions and activities at all points of contact. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.
We may use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, visit https://reports.web.analytics.yahoo.com/optout,OptOut.vm