As we approach the long-awaited start of the ski season, skiers and snowboarders deserve the very best for 2021/22. It’s time to reconnect and get back to making fantastic memories in the mountains. Eliminate the headaches and hassles while maximising the fun on a ski holiday by choosing a ski hotel this season. SNO offers thousands of ski hotels across Europe and North America to suit all budgets. Choose from ski-in ski-out hotels, all-inclusive hotels, luxury hotels and more.
Our top reasons to choose a hotel this season:
- Location, location, location – Hotels are usually in the best locations in ski resorts, whether in the resort centre or the base of the ski lifts.
- An abundance of choices – Hotels come in all shapes and sizes, from 20 rooms to 200 rooms. From modern hotels to ski-in ski-out hotels to traditional hotels, there are hotels to suit the most complicated requests.
- Gourmet cuisine – Often catering will be included and could be bed & breakfast, half-board or full board. Luxury hotels often feature the best restaurant in resort!
- Après activities – Hotels usually have more and nicer facilities than chalets, such as a swimming pool, spa area, bar, games room and kids club.
- Added privacy and flexibility so you can come and go as you please on your ski holiday.
New ski hotels
Club Med Quebec Charlevoix
Club Med’s first ski resort in Canada opens in December. The brand-new all inclusive resort is in Le Massif de Charlevoix in Québec, a mid-sized ski area with 53 ski trails. Built between St. Lawrence River and the mountain, Club Med Quebec Charlevoix is set in a unique location with incredible views. The resort has 302 rooms, including an Exclusive Collection space with 25 suites. All inclusive packages include all meals, drinks, lift pass, lessons, entertainment and kids club for 4–17-year-olds (extra charge for 4 months – 3 years).
Boutique Hotel Martha, Zell am See
New to our ski programme, Boutique Hotel Martha is located in a fantastic position for skiers in Zell am See – at the foot of the Schmittenhöhe mountain. This small family-friendly 3-star hotel oozes Austrian charm and feels more like a chalet than a ski hotel. After a long day on the slopes, enjoy the cosy wellness area complete with a sauna, heated loungers and rainforest shower.
Hotel Le Samovar, Val d’Isere
We’re excited to be able to offer a new hotel for 2022 in one of our best-selling resorts. Hotel Le Samovar is a stylish 4-star hotel, located at the foot of the Funival funicular in La Daille. This boutique-style hotel features 19 rooms, a lounge bar, restaurant and an adult-only spa with a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and treatment rooms.
Also new for winter 2021/2022
Excited to get back on the slopes? Find your perfect ski hotel today.