· central location · 10 minutes' walk to ski lifts · 2 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
DAS Kaltschmid is one of Seefeld's favourite hotels, conveniently located, right in the town centre. Whether you’re a skier, cross country enthusiast or simply want to kick back and enjoy your surroundings, the Kaltschmid can provide. The hotel has a superb spa and wellness centre with indoor pool, saunas and steam rooms and a wealth of beauty treatments available.
If you're planning to stay at the hotel with the kids, children under 15 years of age are on request only.
· WiFi · night club · Kurpark café with daily live music · comfortable lounge and bar · 2 indoor swimming pools with pool bar · saunas, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpools and fitness room · extra charge for solarium and massage · extra charge for bathrobes on request · weekly free bowling night in the Hotel Alpenpark with schnapps · 10% off dining in à la carte restaurants with the Kaltschmid Card · 165 bedrooms · lift to 5th floor
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe and cable TV.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin Room- sleeps 2-: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony or terrace.
Junior Suite- sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Type D Apartment - sleeps 2-5: Austrian twin bed, single sofa bed, double sofa bed, kitchenette, private bath or shower and WC.
Single Room- sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Children under 15 years of age are on request only.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · optional upgrade to half board with 4-course evening meals with a choice of all courses, daily salad buffet and cheeseboard, a weekly farmers' buffet and gala dinner, weekly starter and dessert buffets and Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners · daily afternoon refreshments when half board booked · optional upgarde to all inclusive, which includes breakfast; 3-course lunch with beer, house wine and soft drinks; afternoon tea/coffee and cake (2-5pm); evening meals; soft drinks from the Buffalo/Jeep bar (10pm-midnight) - all inclusive is valid from 2pm on arrival day to am on departure day
· beer, house wine and soft drinks included with evening meals
Wine and champagne
· 30% reduction on wine and champagne bottles with evening meals
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
•World-class cross-country •Oodles to do
Perhaps the best cross-country ski destination in the world, this Nordic sporting village is famous for hosting various world-class competitions including the Winter Olympics. With a goldmine of different activities on and off the snow and regular events throughout the season, there’s never a dull moment during a stay in Seefeld.
Great for •Cross-country •Families •Groups
Snow Report: Top 100cm, Bottom 40cm
Snow Forecast: 2cm expected this week
Snow History: March average depth 106.67cm
Approx. airport transfer times depend on conditions:
|Innsbruck Airport||25mins, 22km|
|Munich Airport||1hour 30mins, 156km|
Seefeld lift pass price last reported as €200.50 (6 Day Adult Pass). Ask for a quote when booking DAS Kaltschmid - Familotel Tirol.
Night skiing: Yes
Seefeld has SW NW facing slopes.
Usually open for skiing December – April.
|Top of slopes:||2064m|
|Bottom of piste:||1200m|
|Total length of trails:||37km|
Add To wish list
Create New list
Don't need to save them?