Perched high on the mountain with incredible views, Chalet Sagarmata is ideally located just a short drive from the Mayenzet and Savoleyres lift stations.
Mayenzet lift station - 3-minute drive, Savoleyres lift station - 3-minute drive, Medran lift station - 5-minute drive, Place Centrale - 5-minute drive.
Proudly perched in the heights of Verbier, Chalet Sagarmata is home to one of Verbier's largest swimming pools and the most enviable views in the Alps
Proudly perched high on the Savoleyres side of the mountain, in the famous Swiss ski resort of Verbier, sits Chalet Sagarmata. An outstanding private home, it is a masterpiece of contemporary chic design set in an incredible location. Chalet Sagarmata’s position affords wonderful views towards the breath-taking mountain range in the distance.
The chalet sleeps up to 13 people in seven guest bedrooms. There is an additional single staff bedroom with shower, should extra space be required.
You enter the chalet through the indoor garage into the chic ski room and entrance hallway. There is plenty of storage for ski clothes and equipment.
Moving upstairs, the ground floor of the chalet is home to the spectacular 25m indoor salt-water swimming pool and relaxation area. Floor to ceiling windows open out onto the large terrace, and the panoramic views are simply staggering.
There is plenty of space to relax and unwind and a seperate hammam, sauna, and ice cold plunge pool provide the perfect place to soothe aching muscles after a hard day on the mountain. Guests can enjoy an in-chalet private massage in the massage room adjacent to the spa.
The first floor is home to a beautiful open plan living and dining area. There are plenty of sofas and armchairs meaning the whole family can sit together. The seating is focused around the large wood burning fire place and by day light floods into the room through the floor to ceiling French windows and, in the evening, sophisticated lighting and candle light create a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining.
In the centre of the room, between the sitting area and private kitchen, sits the vast oak table which can seat up to 24 people.
Also on this floor is a spacious double bedroom, complete with dressing area, desk, large en-suite bathroom, and separate shower. The French windows open out onto the spacious terrace.
The single staff bedroom is also located on this floor. There is an en-suite shower and the guest WC is located across the hall from the bedroom.
The east wing is accessed via a private staircase from the main living area. Here you will find the deluxe master bedroom. There is a four-poster bed, a private balcony, sitting area, and large en-suite bathroom.
The top floor of the chalet has a family suite with two bedrooms, and there are two further bedrooms on this floor. You enter the family suite into the lovely living area with wood-burning fire place, sofa, and kitchenette. There is one double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room. There is an additional double bedroom on this floor (160 x 200cm) and a single bedroom which share a family bathroom.
Moving upstairs to the attic floor, there is a twin/double bedroom and en-suite wet room with shower.
Chalet Sagarmata is an impressive alpine retreat offering an enviable, elevated position in Verbier. A lift goes throughout the property and there are three underground parking spaces.
This chalet is normally sold on a fully catered or self-catered basis.
The chalet is normally provided with a 24-hour 4x4 driver service.
- Exclusive use of the chalet;
- Professional chef and hosting staff;
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay;
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast;
- Daily afternoon tea*;
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings;
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off);
- Early children’s supper on six evenings;
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks;
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits);
- Evening turn down service on six evenings;
- Mid-week towel change;
- Robes, slippers and toiletries;
- Hairdryers in every bathroom ;
- Complimentary newspapers (delivered after 1pm);
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service;
- Lift pass delivery service.
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am - 8:00pm. Shared in-resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00pm - 8:00am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar);
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort;
- Lift passes;
- Ski equipment hire;
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing;
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons;
- Non-skiing activities;
- Pre-arrival shopping service;
- Helicopter transfer;
- Party planning;
- Corporate event planning;
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests.
*Afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off.
**This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.