Location - where is Chalet Pegase
Chalet Pegase is located right next to the Moulins Nursery lift, perfect for the beginners in the group. For those who want to access the vast skiing via the Medran, there is a bus stop right outside the apartment. Place Centrale is a flat 3 minute walk away.
- chalet description
- Chalet Pegase description
Chalet Pegase is a stylish, spacious and very comfortable three bedroom apartment with two double and one twin/double bedroom. All of the bedrooms have their own en-suite facilities and there is a large south-facing balcony.
The living area is arranged around an open log fire, and there is a state of the art 42 inch plasma TV connected to sky digital. There is Wi-Fi throughout the chalet as well as a DVD player.
Chalet Pegase is ideally located for families with young children who will be using the Moulins nursery slopes. Access to the main lift station is quick and easy, and the centre of town is only 3 minutes’ walk away. Guests also have the use of two private parking spaces.
Your personal cook/host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including bubbles on arrival, cooked breakfast six days a week, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines served throughout your evening meals. Additional beers, soft drinks and mixers are available should you wish to make use of our honesty bar policy.
Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as ski lessons, restaurant reservations, massages, childcare and much more.
Facilities - Chalet Pegase features
• Moulins nursery slope – 1 minute walk
• Place Centrale – 3 minute walk
• Medran lift station – 7 minute walk
• 2 private parking spaces
• WiFI/iPod docking station
• Flatscreen TV/DVD player
• South facing balcony
• £1200 security deposit required, prior to arrival
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
Chalet Pegase is a stylish, spacious and very comfortable three bedroom apartment that can accommodate 6 guests. The apartment consists of a 2 x double bedrooms and 1 x twin bedroom, all with en-suite facilities.
Meals - food and drink in Chalet Pegase
• A personal cook/host in your chalet
• Pre-dinner drinks on your first and last evening
• Canapes served on your first and last evening
• Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
• Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
• Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
• Breakfast seven days a week
• Afternoon tea served six days a week