Chalet Le Koissou is a stunning and newly refurbished chalet conveniently located near the heart of Méribel Village. Boasting south facing views across the valley this is the ultimate property for a luxury ski break in Méribel. The chalet sleeps up to 10, with two fully ensuite double bedrooms, one ensuite twin/double, and a bunk room sleeping up to 4 with its own private bathroom. The chalet benefits from a private outdoor hot tub situated on a south facing terrace looking out over the valley, as well as a downstairs games and cinema room. Le Koissou is only 70m from the slopes and centre of the village, and guests can often ski to the door from the Lapin run! The large open plan living and dining area is luxurious and comfortable, featuring log fire and ample dining space. The kitchen is spacious and fully equipped. This chalet has all the mod cons including high speed WiFi, Bluetooth sound system, Smart TV and boot warmers. Private parking outside the chalet included.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• 7 nights’ accommodation
• Dedicated service from our professional and experienced chalet teams
• 6 days fully catered service (tailored menus, daily breakfast provided – combination of cooked & continental, afternoon tea, canapés and 4 course suppers)
• Unlimited wine selection, beer and soft drinks
• Champagne reception on arrival
• High Tea for children
• Minibus shuttle service 8:30-11:00 / 16.30-19:00
• Extras – dressing gowns, goodies on your bed, chocolates and tissues for the mountain
• Bespoke pre-holiday care including assistance in booking transfers, lessons, ski passes and ski hire
• And plenty more!
• SLEEPS: 8-10
• BEDROOMS: 4, 3 EN-SUITE WITH BATH/SHOWER & WC
• BATHROOMS: 4
• WCS: 4
• HOT TUB
• OUTSIDE SPACE: TERRACE & BALCONIES
•3 Valleys ski area •Excellent ski schools •Lively après ski
Meribel has a special place in many Brit's hearts – not simply because it’s right in the middle of the biggest ski area on Earth. A resort for long ski days, ski-boot-stomping après and cosy chalets, there’s a great deal to do and ski here, which is why many of us have been coming back for decades.
Great for •Families •Groups •Non skiers
Snow Report: Top 0cm, Bottom 0cm
Snow Forecast: 0cm expected this week
Snow History: January average depth 74.83cm
Approx. airport transfer times depend on conditions:
|Chambéry (CMF)||95km 2h|
|Grenoble (GNB)||120km, 2h 30m|
|Geneva (GVA)||135km, 3h|
Meribel & Mottaret lift pass price last reported as €321 (adult 6 day 3 Valleys ski pass). Ask for a quote when booking Chalet Le Koissou.
Meribel & Mottaret has SE, E, NW facing slopes.
Usually open for skiing December - April.
|Top of slopes:||2952m|
|Bottom of piste:||1450m|
|Total length of trails:||150km|