Location - where is Grande Corniche
The main lift hub and centre of Les Gets is only 5 minute chaueured drive away.
- chalet description
- Grande Corniche description
Grande Corniche is a fabulous recently built luxury chalet offering the utmost in style and technology. Located in the beautiful resort of Les Gets in the vast "Portes de Soleil" ski area, you are a mere hour’s drive from Geneva airport. The chalet is just a short drive away from the ski lifts and charming resort centre in your chauffeur driven 4x4.
This luxury chalet accommodates up to 12 adults and 3 children in 7 en suite bedrooms. Each room is equipped with plasma screen TV and enjoys stunning views across the valley. On a clear day you can see the world famous Mont Blanc from the open plan dining and living area.
Grande Corniche's little sister the 'Petite Corniche', is a cozy mazot sleeping a further four guests which can be booked for an additional £4,000. It can be located just beside the main chalet. Perfect for larger families, nannies, teenagers or grandparents.
As always, it's guests absolute luxury. Sitting in the glass sauna allows you to appreciate the panoramic view of the valley, or you can sip champagne in the conversation pit, or star gaze from the outdoor hot tub. After being pampered in the wellness area, you and your guests will be invited for canapés and aperitifs around the chalet’s grand piano before taking a seat for the evening meal prepared by your private chef.
Grande Corniche has a number of unique features, the cosy bar area, or the wine cellar complete with snooker table which can also be converted to a large dining table, perfect for enjoying the atmosphere of the vaulted cellar.
The winter booking price includes:
• Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
• Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
• Champagne reception.
• Dedicated service from a professional team.
• Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
• Children's supper every day.
• Champagne and canapés daily.
• Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef - menu created with you (6 nights).
• Range of selected house wines and champagne.
• An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
• Luxury bathroom products.
• Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
• In resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle.
We can also arrange on your behalf:
• Private flights.
• Use of airport lounges worldwide.
• Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
• Car hire.
• Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
• Special family and corporate activities/events.
• In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes.
• Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
• Extensive in-resort activities.
• A la carte wines and champagnes.
• In-chalet childcare.
• Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
• In-chalet massage and beauty therapy.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
The mountains are a magical place for children, a winter wonderland of snow. We understand that if your children are happy, you are happy, which is why we ensure that every aspect of your stay is tailored to your personal requirements.
We are delighted to launch our new Children's Club this winter. All children staying in one of our chalets will meet Charlie Bear. He is waiting for them on their bed, complete with their personalised kids challenge card. The chalet team will help your children complete these during the week. Challenges include design your own pizza with the chalet chef, make the best snowman and create the craziest snow dance ever! At the end of the week your child will have a chance to win Charlie's special prize.
We can arrange spellbinding experiences such as husky sledding, or an expedition to your own private igloo. Contact us to find out more!
Facilities - Grande Corniche features
• • Outdoor Jacuzzi
• Large terrace
• Sauna and shower
• Conversation pit
• Snooker room • wine tasting vaulted cellar
• Slide from 4th floor bar to snooker room
• Grand Piano, self playing if required
• Ski room heated glove warmers and heated boot warmers
• Garage • 2 cars
• Privacy and 180 degree views
• Sonos music system and iPod docking station
• Wireless Internet
• TV in snug with sky plus Blueray/DVD player and WII
• Guest computer
• Hairdryer in every room
• Personal bathrobes and slippers
• Miller Harris Products
• Daily newspapers and magazines
• Fresh Flowers
• House wine, champagne (Perrier Jouet) and spirit list
• Toys, sledges, games and books
• Chauffeured 4x4
Spa and Wellness:
There is so much more to a holiday than just skiing. We realise that you also want to relax and pamper your body and mind during your stay.
You can start the day with a pilates or yoga class to ensure your limbs are warmed up and ready to enjoy a fabulous days skiing. Returning to the chalet after experiencing breathtaking views and exhilarating runs, what is more relaxing than a personalized stretching session to ease those tired limbs? You then can completely wind down by enjoying a massage or treatment of your choice. There is an extensive array to choose from; Swedish to Sports to hot stones, everything is available in a chalet.
The spa facilities in our chalets rival private gyms. You can find swimming pools with jet streams and massage jets, Jacuzzis, saunas and hammams along with massage rooms and for more energetic types, a state of the art gym.
We work with a team of professional therapists based in resort, who all come highly trained and fully experienced in providing all types of treatments and massage.
Contact us to find out more.
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
Maximum Guests: 12 in Chalet and 4 in Petit Corniche. Living Area: Approx 650m2. Staff: 5
Bedroom 1: King-size double bed with ensuite bathroom. Plasma TV and south facing terrace.
Bedroom 2: Twin or super-king bed with ensuite bathroom. Plasma TV and south facing terrace.
Bedroom 3: Twin or super-king bed with ensuite shower room. Plasma TV.
Bedroom 4: King-size double bed with ensuite bathroom room. Plasma TV.
Bedroom 5: Twin or super-king double bed with ensuite shower room. Plasma TV and private balcony.
Bedroom 6 • Master: King-size double bed with ensuite bathroom and shower. Oce area, plasma TV and south facing balcony.
Petit Corniche (additional charge): Double or twin bedroom with shower room. Snug with Plasma TV, leading to mezzanine with twin beds plus kitchenette.
Infant Cots: Bedrooms 1,3,5 and 6 are most suitable for cots
Meals - food and drink in Grande Corniche
we have a passion for fine food and drink. We only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms.
We ensure that your dining experience is bespoke, rather than routine and our chefs will be delighted to discuss your requirements. For formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you want local specialties classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
We stock a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, we will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive. Of course, there is always a well stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier Jouet champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay.