Location - where is Marco Polo
Situated in the centre of resort set back from main road.
- chalet description
- Marco Polo description
Marco Polo is a world class uber-luxurious chalet. Situated in the heart of Val d'Isère yet set back from the main road, the chalet gives you privacy plus easy access to the centre of this high altitude resort. A true masterpiece of style, the Marco Polo has combined contemporary and traditional materials to create a chalet like no other.
Bringing you 1000m² of Alpine chic, Marco Polo comfortably sleeps 10 adults and 4 children in six beautiful en-suite bedrooms. The living area is expansive with a large open plan living and dining area all set around a central fire place. The bar area is perfect for that pre-dinner cocktail and the cinema screen discreetly drops down from the high beams. Stretching out from the living area you will find a vast balcony, complete with panoramic views of La Face piste, an outdoor kitchen and heated seating.
Wellness is at the heart of Marco Polo as the whole first floor is dedicated to your relaxation and well-being. The spacious pool covered in gold leaf with jet stream sits adjacent to the hot tub and hammam. It is flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining relaxation area with bar and fire place comes complete with lasers, smoke machines and an entertainment system providing everything needed for a party.
Descending into the heart of the chalet there are even more treats instore. The cave and fromagerie are perfect for wine and cheese tastings. The games and entertainment room comes complete with a pool table and darts board. The techno gym has two of everything, so you can workout in pairs. The classic massage room sits next to the automatic hydro massage room. Everything in this magnificent chalet is tailor made, creating the most extraordinary chalet in the alps.
The winter booking price includes:
• Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
• Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
• Champagne reception.
• Dedicated service from a professional team.
• Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
• Children's supper every day.
• Champagne and canapés daily.
• Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef - menu created with you (6 nights).
• Range of selected house wines and champagne.
• An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
• Luxury bathroom products.
• Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
• In resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle.
We can also arrange on your behalf:
• Private flights.
• Use of airport lounges worldwide.
• Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
• Car hire.
• Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
• Special family and corporate activities/events.
• In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes.
• Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
• Extensive in-resort activities.
• A la carte wines and champagnes.
• In-chalet childcare.
• Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
• In-chalet massage and beauty therapy.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
The mountains are a magical place for children, a winter wonderland of snow. We understand that if your children are happy, you are happy, which is why we ensure that every aspect of your stay is tailored to your personal requirements.
We are delighted to launch our new Children's Club this winter. All children staying in one of our chalets will meet Charlie Bear. He is waiting for them on their bed, complete with their personalised kids challenge card. The chalet team will help your children complete these during the week. Challenges include design your own pizza with the chalet chef, make the best snowman and create the craziest snow dance ever! At the end of the week your child will have a chance to win Charlie's special prize.
We can arrange spellbinding experiences such as husky sledding, or an expedition to your own private igloo. Contact us to find out more!
Facilities - Marco Polo features
• Indoor swimming pool with jet stream and projector screen, with DJ kit and lighting
• Relaxed seating area with bar
• Indoor hot tub
• Massage room
• Massage room with hydro jet massage bed
• Beauty Treatment room
• Gym with extensive technogym equipment
• Games room with TV, billard table, darts and table football
• Wine cellar with dining table
• Lift to all floors
• Spacious heated terrace with bbq and outdoor kitchen
• Ipod docking stations
• Wireless Internet
• Plasma TV and projector screen in lounge, DJ kit
and lighting plus entertainment system throughout chalet
• Hairdryer and straighteners in each bedroom
• Personal bathrobes and slippers
• Luxury Bathroom Products
• Daily newspapers and magazines
• House wine, champagne and spirits list
• A la carte wine list
• In resort chauffeured 4x4
Spa and Wellness:
There is so much more to a holiday than just skiing. We realise that you also want to relax and pamper your body and mind during your stay.
You can start the day with a pilates or yoga class to ensure your limbs are warmed up and ready to enjoy a fabulous days skiing. Returning to the chalet after experiencing breathtaking views and exhilarating runs, what is more relaxing than a personalized stretching session to ease those tired limbs? You then can completely wind down by enjoying a massage or treatment of your choice. There is an extensive array to choose from; Swedish to Sports to hot stones, everything is available in a chalet.
The spa facilities in our chalets rival private gyms. You can find swimming pools with jet streams and massage jets, Jacuzzis, saunas and hammams along with massage rooms and for more energetic types, a state of the art gym.
We work with a team of professional therapists based in resort, who all come highly trained and fully experienced in providing all types of treatments and massage.
Contact us to find out more.
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
Sleeps 10 adults and 4 children in 6 bedrooms. Living Area: Approx 1000m2. Staff: 7
Master Bedroom: King sized double bed with plasma TV and iPod docking station, en suite bathroom with bath plus shower and access to terrace.
Bedroom 2: Twin or king size double bed with plasma TV and iPod docking station, en suite bathroom and terrace.
Bedroom 3: Twin or king size double bed with plasma TV and iPod docking station, en suite bathroom and terrace.
Bedroom 4: Twin or king size double bed with plasma TV and iPod docking station, en suite shower room and terrace.
Bedroom 5: Four single bunk beds with plasma TV and iPod docking station, en suite shower room and private terrace
Bedroom 6: Double bed with plasma TV, iPod docking station and en suite shower room.
Meals - food and drink in Marco Polo
we have a passion for fine food and drink. We only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms.
We ensure that your dining experience is bespoke, rather than routine and our chefs will be delighted to discuss your requirements. For formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you want local specialties classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
We stock a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, we will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive. Of course, there is always a well stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier Jouet champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay.