Location - where is Le Namaste
Situated in the exclusive Hameau de Cachemire, it boasts one of the most desired addresses in the French Alps and provides direct Ski-In/Ski-Out access to the Bellecote Piste.
- chalet description
- Le Namaste description
New for Winter 2017/18, Chalet Le Namaste is one of the leading private homes in Courchevel and was the summer residence of a former UK Prime Minister. Situated in the exclusive Hameau de Cachemire, it boasts one of the most desired addresses in the French Alps and provides direct Ski-In/Ski-Out access to the Bellecote Piste.
Fully renovated in 2014, Le Namaste offers over 300m² of living space that oozes classical charm. The chalet accommodates up to 8 adults and 4 children across 3 X double bedrooms, 1 X small double bedroom all with ensuite and/or jacuzzis. There is a large additional area to sleep up to 4 children in cabin bunk beds, with a superb adjoining games/lounge area.
Nearly every window in the chalet frames a beautiful panoramic vista. A large south facing terrace catches all the morning sun and is the perfect place for a morning coffee; by evening unwind with a glass of Champagne and a blanket to watch the mountain stars.
The Namaste Spa area features an indoor swimming pool with a wave machine and mood lighting system. There is a large massage and spa treatment room, Hammam and Sauna for post-ski recovery and a poolside bar and Moroccan mezzanine for relaxation.
Fitted with all the latest modern conveniences, there is Wifi and a comprehensive television, music and entertainment system available throughout the chalet.
**In addition a beautifully decorated 42m² flat with one double bedroom, a living room, kitchen, bathroom, ski room, a large balcony and access to all the Namaste facilities, is available at separate negotiation.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Le Namaste is the perfect chalet for families, featuring a unique children’s area with lounge/playroom and cabin bunk beds where children will find their very own take-home Charlie Bear. Their bathroom is stocked with skin-sensitive children’s products and we provide some cosy slipper socks to keep little feet warm and toasty. Children will also love our Charlie Bear Challenge, which involves a choice of pizza making, creating a snow dance or building a snowman.
Equipped with plenty of toys, the latest in high tech gadgets and a spectacular pool with mood lighting; there are endless hours of fun for children at Le Namaste before even venturing onto the piste.
Healthy children’s dinners are made fun with your own private chef on hand to cater to your children’s likes, dislikes and dietary needs. All meals are created from scratch using ingredients that are locally sourced where possible. Baby purées are always homemade using fresh fruit and vegetables.
The hassle free advantage of Ski-in/Ski-out access onto the Bellecote piste minimises stress and will guarantee a comfortable run home straight back to the front door of the chalet where you will be greeted by our staff to help pack boots and ski’s away, allowing you to take a bath and unwind before the evening begins with Champagne and canapès.
Facilities - Le Namaste features
Sleeps 8 adults and 4 children *
* 3 x double bedrooms, 1 x smaller double, large children’s room – all with ensuite.
Sunny South facing terrace with spectacular views
Indoor swimming pool with jet stream and wave system
Massage & spa treatment room
Sauna & Hammam
LCD Television & Music System
Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Toys, sledges, games and books
Ski room with heated bootwarmers
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Luxury Bath & Beauty products
Bathrobes, slippers & towels
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Prices from £18,700 per week
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
Sleeps 8 adults and 4 children. 3 x double bedrooms, 1 x smaller double, large children’s room – all with ensuite.
Meals - food and drink in Le Namaste
Namaste is situated in the heart of the Trois Vallées ski area and we are not alone in being passionate about food and sourcing the very best ingredients; there are no less than 12 Michelin starred restaurants located in the area.
From our favourite, the three starred La Bouitte to the secret Le Farçon in the small resort of La Tania you are not short on choice of where to eat. La Bouitte is headed by father and son team Maxime and René Meilleur, passionate about using local ingredients given by mother nature, presented simply and elegantly. Located in the small hamlet of St Marcel, they will collect you from the piste in St Martin de Belleville and will bring you a gastronomic experience which delights the senses. Try the absinthe aperitif for something a little bit different.
In your own chalet your personal chef will work with you to create a bespoke menu for each day, tailored to your likes and dislikes and taking into account any allergies and diets. Children are catered for with healthy and attractive options made from scratch and babies are able to enjoy fruit and vegetable purees made from organic produce. Breakfast is where we love to delight with continental platters of pastries, fruit, hams, cheeses and a daily juice shot, as well as cooked specials each day, including signature dishes from Duck & Waffle, our new high altitude and iconic breakfast partner located in the heart of London.