Boaters in possession of a boating licence will find a range of motor boats available to brush up on their skills, from Bayliners to Maxums and Sea Rays, in the most perfect of locations: the sailor’s paradise that is Lake Garda. If you’re a beginner and wanting to know what Garda Charter has to offer you, then never fear, as there’s a range of easier-to-handle models waiting to be tried out at their port in nearby Lazise. How about trying some jet skiing too? Come down to the water’s edge today for an action-packed afternoon!
Garda Charter, Viale Roma, Porto Nuovo, 37017 Lazise Italy
Whether you’re a road racer, trekker or freerider, Garda Bike Shop has the bike of your dreams. Explore the beautiful surroundings of Lake Garda on two wheels with friends and family. Don’t worry if you haven’t got all the gear as Garda Bike shop provides all you could possibly need for their lengthier tours of 7 days. Have your own bike? Make sure everything’s up to speed with Garda Bike Shop’s check and repairs.
Viale Rovereto, 3A, 38066 - Riva del Garda Italy
be the first to submit your Free advert in rental category "Safety Gear shops & Activity Equipment Rental"
Take transport into your own hands and hire a car from Europcar for your Bardolino holiday.
• Spoilt for choice with vehicles of all shapes, sizes and prices
• Airports in Italy including Verona, Brescia & Milan Malpensa
• Great for daytrips to other lake towns and Verona (about 40 minutes drive)
• Makes your holiday more flexible
• Child seating, Sat Nav and more available for an extra charge Visit the Europcar website for more information. Milan Malpensa 39 02 5858621 Verona 39 045 9273161 Brescia 39 030 348284
So add yours here - just look at all the info pages about your resort and tell us where you'd like to be displayed.
Add To wish list
Create New list
Don't need to save them?