Location - where is Vitalhotel Schermer
- hotel description
- Vitalhotel Schermer description
Set in impressive grounds, surrounded by meadows is the attractive tyrolean design of the Vitalhotel Schermer. Just 300m from the resort centre & 200m from the nearest lift. In the landscaped gardens find a tranquil outdoor pond, large sun terrace, lounging areas, and an outdoor pool and large play area. The first-class spa includes saunas, a sweat room, steam bath, large indoor pool with walk in steps and experience showers.
The kitchen values the use of hearty local ingredients and you can enjoy typical Austrian dishes in the homely restaurant. For after’s why not enjoy a refreshing drink in the cozy bar.
All bedrooms are modern and neatly furnished in a bright pine style.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 mins from Innsbruck or Salzburg airports.
Facilities - Vitalhotel Schermer features
- Comfortable lounge and bar
- Residents/à la carte restaurants
- Beautiful leisure area with indoor/outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, tea bar (Free) , fruit and mineral water in the spa area, gym (Free) , massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Pretty garden with pond and loungers
- E Bikes for hire (€18 per 3 hours)
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Lounge area
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
Westendorf Austrian Twins are around 18m² and sleep two adults. These rooms have a shower and balcony. All rooms have TV with English speaking channels, telephone, radio, fridge, safe and hairdryer.
Brixental Austrian Twins are around 28m² and sleep up to four. These rooms have a bath or shower, lounge area and balcony.
Tyrol Junior Suites are around 37m² and sleep up to four. These rooms have a bath, lounge area and balcony.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Meals - food and drink in Vitalhotel Schermer
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Lunchtime snack buffet with soup, one main dish and salad buffet
- Four course evening meal with main dish choice plus salad buffet
- Weekly starter or dessert buffet
- Weekly farmers’ and Italian buffets and barbecue (weather permitting)
- Welcome cocktail
- Free tea bar in relax centre including Fruit
- No of restaurants: 2
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free
Special diets are available on a request basis. Catering for dietary allergies will need to be checked before booking.