· free WiFi · 44 bedrooms · lift to all floors · heated boot room
Wine, dine and unwind
· comfortable lounge and bar · extensive wine cellar · daily après ski (3pm-5pm)
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool · superb 800m² spa with sauna, herbal bath steam room and relaxation room with heated water beds · extra charge for massage
For the family
· children's playroom with toys
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, hairdryer, safe and private balcony.
Schermer twin room with balcony - 23m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Ramol twin room with balcony - 30m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Schalf junior suite with balcony - 33m² - sleeps 2-4: Open plan room with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed, private bath and WC.
Single room with balcony - 19m² - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily après ski snack · 4-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner and farmers' buffet · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Children under 16 years are not permitted in the spa area.
•Long ski season •Chic and cheerful •Ski in / ski out
With some of Austria’s most snow-sure conditions, an easy-going atmosphere and bundles of character, it’s no wonder Obergurgl is known as the ‘Diamond in the Alps’. A favourite destination for family holidays on the mountains, this is a place to enjoy quality skiing accompanied by stunning vistas and age old Austrian traditions.
Great for •Families •Tyrolean charm •Snow Sure
Snow Report: Top 270cm, Bottom 140cm
Snow Forecast: 5cm expected this week
Snow History: February average depth 120.17cm
Approx. airport transfer times depend on conditions:
|Innsbruck||85 km, 1hour|
|Region:||Oztal Alps, Austria.|
Obergurgl lift pass price last reported as € 246,00 (adult 6 day). Ask for a quote when booking Vitalhotel Mühle.
Night skiing: Yes
Obergurgl has NSEW facing slopes.
Usually open for skiing November- May.
|Top of slopes:||3082m|
|Bottom of piste:||1930m|
|Total length of trails:||110km|
Add To wish list
Create New list
Don't need to save them?