Location - where is Neuhaus Zillertal Resort
- Penkebahn lift is 10 mins walk away
- Supermarket 400 metres away
- hotel description
- Neuhaus Zillertal Resort description
The authentic Neuhaus Zillertal Resort has been the pride of Mayrhofen since 1649, you can discover traces of history here and homely traditions. Set at the bottom of the high street it comprises two inter-connecting buildings, the St Joseph and the Neuhaus wing. The hotel is overlooked by the Ziller Mountains, and you can enjoy extended valley views from the romantic gardens. Relax on the cuddly benches at the lily pond, the large sunbathing lawn next to the heated outdoor pool or the ambient indoor pool and spa area. The gardens also have a lovely natural lake to enjoy,
The facilities here cater for all ages. Children will enjoy the outdoor playground, in-house bowling alley, table tennis and billiard table. While adults can unwind in the natural themed spa with rock style showers, sizeable whirlpool, ambient sauna, steam room and small fitness room. During the day enjoy a drink in the movie bar. The kitchen uses majority local produce. Justifiably proud of their wine collection, why not enjoy a glass in the cosy wine bar - or buy a bottle to take home.
Bedrooms are attractively furnished with bright colours and high levels of comfort.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 mins from Innsbruck airport or 2 hours 15 mins from Salzburg airport.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Baby sitting approx. €10 per hour (on request)
- Extended childrens’ play area
- Babysitting (day)
- Babysitting (evening)
- Cots & linen
- Early meals available
- Highchairs in restaurant
- Hotel family friendly
- Play room
Facilities - Neuhaus Zillertal Resort features
- Comfortable lounge with bar
- Tyrolean wood-panelled stube
- Spacious restaurants
- Wine cellar
- Extensive leisure area with indoor/outdoor pool, various saunas (including one with swimsuits permitted), aromatic steam rooms, jacuzzi, gym (Free)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Large garden with sun terrace and loungers
- Bowling alley, billiards and table tennis
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Restaurant (non-smoking)
- Safety deposit box
- Heated pool (indoor)
- Lounge area
- Games room
- Garden terrace
- Bowling alley
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 2
- No. of floors: 4
Standard St Josef Austrian Twins are around 20m² and located in the St Josef annexe. These rooms have a shower and balcony. All rooms have cable TV, radio, safe, hairdryer and telephone.
Neuhaus Austrian Twins are around 20m² and located in the main house. These rooms have a shower.
Larger Neuhaus Austrian Twins are around 25-30m² and located in the main house. These rooms have a bath or shower, seating area and balcony.
Neuhaus Junior Suites are around 35m² and located in the main house. These rooms have a bath, lounge area and balcony.
Twin for Single use rooms are around 20m². These rooms are located in the St Josef annexe with a balcony, or in the main house with no balcony.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Meals - food and drink in Neuhaus Zillertal Resort
- Buffet breakfast with hot items cooked to order
- Excellent four course evening meal (seating from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m) with choices of main dish and dessert plus salad buffet
- Weekly starter and dessert buffet
- Afternoon cake buffet
- No of restaurants: 2
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored