Location - where is Hotel Wengener Hof
- hotel description
- Hotel Wengener Hof description
Set in beautiful gardens just five minutes beyond Wengen centre, Hotel Wengener Hof enjoys a quiet position with magnificent views over the Lauterbrunnen Valley. Built in 1898 the hotel boasts lovely gardens for relaxing and is charmingly furnished in a traditional style.
A weekly buffet evening and candlelit gala dinner ensure variety throughout the week. You may also choose to dine à la carte at the sister Hotel Silberhorn with up to CHF 25 credit per full paying guest, the spa and fitness facilities here are also available for use (eight minutes’ walk). Unwind in the Finnish sauna and ambient relaxation area.
Bedrooms are traditional, some have south-facing balcony and Jungfrau views.
Transfer Approx. 3hrs by rail from Zurich airport or 3hrs 45mins by rail from Geneva airport. Your journey involves 3 changes of train.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Early child meals available from 18:00pm
Cots and linen available free
Childs menu in restaurant
Food preparation available for babies
Facilities - Hotel Wengener Hof features
- Attractive lounge overlooking the garden
- Spacious dining room with views towards the mountains
- Spa (adults only from 5pm)
- Sauna and relaxation room ( free )
- Sun terrace
- Lovely gardens with deckchairs and parasols
- Wi-Fi throughout ( free )
- Public PC with internet access ( free )
- Lounge area
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 3
Small North Facing Twins are around 18m² and sleep two. Amenities include tea/coffee making facilities, TV, safe, minibar and a bath.
North Facing Twins are larger at around 25m². These rooms sleep up to four adults (single or double sofa bed).
Jungfrau View Twins are around 25m² and have south-facing balconies and sleep up to three adults.
Single Rooms are 15m². They are either north-facing without a balcony or south-facing with a balcony.
North facing twin and single rooms can be interconnecting (On request only)
- Cable / satellite TV
- Minibar / fridge
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Several steps to access hotel main entrance or side entrance accessible by ramp.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Wengener Hof
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Free daily packed lunch
- Five course evening meal with choice of main
- Weekly gala dinner and weekly speciality buffet
- Full paying guests can receive credit of up to CHF25 as half board alternative to dine à la carte at the Hotel Silberhorn, reduced voucher amount for children
- No of restaurants: 1
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
- Dress code for restaurants:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free