- hotel description
- Hotel Saalbacherhof description
The vibrant Hotel Saalbacherhof sits in an elevated position above charming Saalbach and is surrounded by radiant mountain scenery. Upon arrival you will notice the quirky bright exterior, elevated sun gardens and bustling front of house terrace. Inside you can explore a blend of contemporary and traditional features; each area has its own classy theme.
From the extensive bar to the natural themed indoor pool and sauna complex, to the tranquil rooftop gardens with outdoor pool and activities galore. Discovering this hotel is an adventure in itself, each year the Hotel invites a new artist to complete a project and these can be found throughout.
With doorstep hiking opportunities and nearby summer activities feel free to work up an appetite knowing Hotel Saalbacherhof’s delicious catering awaits. Choose from an extravagant natural element themed restaurant overlooking the town. To S’wirtshaus that offers traditional Austrian BBQ food or the ambient café.
Similarly each room is furnished in its own unique but modern style. This completes your home from home experience in this charismatic hotel with loveable staff.
Transfer time: approx. 2 hours from Salzburg airport.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Baby listening service
- Children's menu
- Cots & linen
- Games room
- Highchairs in restaurant
- Hotel family friendly
- Play room
Facilities - Hotel Saalbacherhof features
- House bar and conservatory café
- residents' restaurant
- Cosy wood-panelled à la carte restaurant/pub
- Sun terrace with garden restaurant
- Wonderful panoramic landscaped garden, additional roof top garden with heated outdoor pool
- Leisure area including indoor pool with jet stream and waterfall, jacuzzi, gym, various saunas and steam rooms, relaxation room ( Free ), beauty treatments, massages and solarium (pay locally)
- Children's playroom and outdoor playground
- Weekly live music (Jul and Aug)
- Wi-Fi ( Free )
- Safety deposit box
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- TV room
- Currency exchange
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 15
Superior Austrian Twins are around 30m² and sleep up top four (double sofa bed). These rooms also have a bath and seating area. All rooms have tea/coffee making facilities, bathrobes & slippers, cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, free Wi-Fi and hairdryer.
Deluxe Austrian Twins are around 35m² and also sleep up to four. These rooms have a shower lounge area and balcony.
Junior Suites offer the most space at 40m² and sleep up to four. These suites have a bath and spacious lounge area.
Single Rooms are also available and have a bath or shower.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Saalbacherhof
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Five course evening meal with main dish choices
- 'Lifetime' dietary menu available
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free