The Hotel Prieuré is an exciting new addition to our programme. Situated in the heart of Chamonix and recently refurbished, it provides the ideal base for exploring the surrounding area or simply enjoying the stunning views. Only minutes walk away from Chamonix's bars, restaurants and shops, as well as the bus stop that leads to the cable cars.
Before a day of excursions or exploration, tuck into a hearty breakfast spread including a wide variety of options. If it is your first time visiting Chamonix, the friendly hotel staff can give great local advice on the best places to visit as well as suggestions for delicious restaurants and cafes.
Guests can dine in the highly recommended stylish new restaurant in the hotel or can explore further and have the option to dine out in a choice of the sister hotels' restaurants: the Alpina or Brasserie l'M, both situated in the centre of Chamonix, giving guests an opportunity to taste a variety if local cuisines.
The hotel has a beautiful sun terrace as well as south facing rooms, some facing Mont Blanc, allowing guests to relax and enjoy the picturesque mountains from their balcony. Guests can also enjoy a massage or beauty treatment in the hotel's spa area.
The spacious bedrooms are all decorated in a lovely contemporary wooden chalet style decor, with this theme continuing throughout the hotel. The cosy piano bar and lounge with open fireplace are a great place to unwind after a day of activities.
To make your stay in Chamonix extra special there is the opportunity to spend an unforgettable night in the Refuge du Montenvers. Sitting on the top of the Mer de Glace, high in the Chamonix Alps it's the perfect place to watch the sun go down, and wake up in the morning. This nights stay will include the Montenvers Railway to reach the hotel, dinner and breakfast. You won't even need to check out of Hotel Prieuré.
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 8
- Secure luggage storage is available at the reception
- 24 hour reception
- Check in time 4pm
- Check out time 11am
- Credit cards accepted
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €1.50 per person, per day (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), WiFi, bath with shower head attachment or shower room, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, safe, hair dryer, iron, tea and coffee making facilities, radio, desk, toiletries, dressing room, kettle, towels, linen, telephone, WiFi and balcony with outdoor furniture and picturesque mountain views.
- Double room (A2): sleeps 2 people (22m²) and has a balcony with Mont Blanc views. Also available for sole occupancy (F1)
- Triple room (B3): sleeps 3 people (25m²) and has a balcony with views of the Aiguilles du Chamonix. Can be made up as three single beds or one double and one single (please specify preference when booking)
- Family suite (C6): sleeps 4-6 people (44m²). Additional bunk beds in separate sleeping area and lounge with a sofa bed and balcony with Mont Blanc views (on request)
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
- Internet connection
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Adapted rooms are available (on request)
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes