Situated in a sunny position in Morzine this hotel brings friendly service from your hosts, the Baud family, as well as a wide range of facilities including a lovely spa area with Hamman, sauna and whirlpool. Relax in the hotels outdoor heated swimming pool, looking out over the picturesque mountains or alternatively, pamper yourself with a treatment from the spa.
Located in the heart of the old town, this property is only 3 minutes from the centre, allowing you the freedom to wander and enjoy the village's lovely atmosphere.
Return after a day of exploring the mountains to a drink in front of the fire in the lounge and bar area, before enjoying your three course evening meal in the Savoyard restaurant. Awarded the title of "Maitre Restaurateur" this hotel provides excellent regional cuisine and specialities, all of which are created from fresh produce only.
The rooms are all furnished with a traditional Alpine theme, with each one having a private balcony that overlooks the lush green mountain landscape.
- Check in time 5pm
- Check out time 10am
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €2.00 per person, per night (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, hair dryer, telephone, safe, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi and a balcony with mountain views.
- Double room (A2): sleeps 2 people (22m²). Also available for sole occupancy
- Family room (B4): sleeps 3-4 people (35m²). Additional double sofa bed suitable for children up to 11 years (on request)
- Superior family room (C4): sleeps 3-4 people (40m²). Additional double sofa bed suitable for children up to 11 years (on request)
- Single room (F1): sleeps 1 person (15m²), no balcony
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
- This hotel is not well-suited if confined to a wheelchair
- The property is positioned on a steep hill down to the hotel entrance and this therefore makes it very difficult for persons of reduced mobility