The Hotel La Folie Douce continues to offer its eclectic mix of hospitality and entertainment. The central location beats many in Chamonix, sitting on the edge of the Savoy meadow, with fabulous views. Relax in the large spa with sauna and steam room, plus the heated outdoor pool with terrace and fabulous views of Mont Blanc. Or take a moment for yourself and join a yoga class (additional cost).
With a free Kids Club for 4-12 year olds (during school holidays), this hotel is also perfect for families wishing to have a mountain adventure, along with some downtime for parents!
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
- Check in time 5pm
- Check out time 10am
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €2.30 per person, per night (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
Rooms in the Folie Douce Hotel are split between 3* Access rooms and 4* Premium rooms. All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment and WC, flat screen cable/satellite TV with English speaking channels, hair dryer, WiFi access and all rooms have mountain views.
3* Access rooms are more simply furnished (18m²).
- Twin/Double bedrooms: sleep 1-2 people and can take a cot
- Quad rooms : the same size and have a single sofa bed and triple bunks
4* Premium rooms are spacious and stylishly decorated. These rooms have additional luxuries including a telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, bath robes, slippers, mini fridge and safe.
- Double/twin rooms: sleep 1-2 people (18m²). Also available for sole occupancy (additional supplement)
- Larger Superior rooms: sleep 2-3 people and includes a pull out sofa bed (26m²)
- Family rooms: twin/double bedroom with bunk beds (suitable for children up to 11 years) in the entrance (26m²)
Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes