Location - where is Hotel Iseolago
- 200 metres to the Torbiere Nature Reserve
- 2 kilometres to the centre of Iseo (shuttle is available)
- Distance to Resort Centre: 1000 km
- hotel description
- Hotel Iseolago description
Hotel Iseolago is the ultimate tranquil retreat. It’s surrounded by beautiful gardens and only one kilometre from Lake Iseo. You can reach the lake by a private pathway that leads straight there from the hotel grounds. There are three pools to choose from here, including a little one for children. You’ll also have free entry into the nearby Sassabanek Lido (open mid May to mid September). It has three pools, a private beach and water sports, as well as a bar and restaurant. We absolutely love the Iseolago’s a la carte restaurant. They serve lots of tasty local dishes including fish caught from the lake – best enjoyed with a chilled glass of local Franciacorta wine.
When it comes to exploring the area, the stunning Torbiere Nature Reserve is just 200 metres away and has over three square kilometres of natural clay ponds, wild flower fields and vast wildlife to discover. The town of Iseo is around a 15-minute walk away and is rich with character - browse the boutique shops or stop in a local restaurant. There's and some fantastic walks from here too, including the local Via Valeriana - one of the oldest and most picturesque walks in the region. The hotel shuttle runs regularly to the centre of Iseo if you don't fancy the walk back (payable locally).
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 15 mins by coach from Verona airport.
Facilities - Hotel Iseolago features
- Three outdoor swimming pools (open June to September)
- Pool towels are provided free of charge
- Free access to Sassabanek Lido, which has three pools, a private beach directly on the lake, tennis courts, five-a-side football pitches, water sports and a bar & restaurant (normally open from June to mid September)
- Le Ninfe del Lago Spa with hydro-massage tub, sauna, Turkish bath, tropical showers and a relaxation area with free herbal teas. Entry to the spa is free and treatments are payable locally.
- Fitness room
- Shuttle to Iseo centre between 9am and 4pm (on request and payable locally for about €1.50 per person, not operational on Sundays or during festivities)
- Weekly piano bar in June, July & August
- Four tennis courts (equipment is payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Water sports
- Bicycle hire (payable locally)
- Boat hire (payable locally)
- Free WiFi
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 2
Local Fees and Taxes
A tourist tax of approx. €1.50 per person per night is payable locally.
Standard Rooms sleep up to three people and measure around 20m². They have a classic style with parquet floors and crisp white sheets. Facilities include air conditioning, TV, safe, minibar, hairdryer and a bathtub or shower. Rooms have a double bed (twin beds are available on request) and a private balcony that looks out over the garden or hill. Cots are available on request, free of charge.
Junior Suites are approx. 38m² and sleep up to four people. The rooms have a double bed and a comfy living area separated from the bedroom by sliding doors.
Standard Rooms for Single Use are available on request, please call to book.
Adapted rooms are available on request (double rooms only).
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Iseolago
Breakfast is buffet style with hot and cold options. Dinner is three courses from a set menu, or you can receive a credit of €20 per person to dine at the a la carte restaurant. The hotel has a great gluten free selection too.
L'Alzavola Restaurant offers refined cuisine that used local ingredients. Enjoy fish from the lake accompanied by a chilled glass of Franciacorta.
Bar L'Alzavola is an informal space where you can relax and enjoy a great selection of drinks and snacks.
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free
The hotel cater for special dietary requirements, please advise at the time of booking.