Location - where is Hotel Hochfilzer
- On the flat in the centre of the village and in an excellent location for all amenities.
- Supermarket 100m away
- Nearest Bus Stop: 300 km
- hotel description
- Hotel Hochfilzer description
Owned by the Hochfilzer family since 1832, this is one of Ellmau’s most popular hotels thanks to Ingrid and her team who cannot do enough for their guests. With an ideal central location, it is a traditional hotel with high standards of comfort and a welcoming Tyrolean ambience.
The catering is highly rated by guests. Leisure facilities are superb and an extensive programme of activities including guided walks and mountain picnics runs regularly. Visit the indoor heated swimming pool, the Finnish sauna or the brine stream bath. The panorama sauna and outdoor whirlpool offer fantastic views of the Wilder Kaiser – an oasis of relaxation and a perfect way to spend an afternoon. For wine lovers, Hotel Hochfilzer has a great wine cellar and popular weekly wine tastings are available to book locally.
The hotel boasts well-equipped and comfortable bedrooms. Many have balcony for taking in the idyllic mountain setting.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 mins from Innsbruck airport or 1 hour 45 mins from Salzburg airport.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Baby listening service
- Children's menu
- Cots & linen
- Early meals available
- Games room
- Highchairs in restaurant
- Hotel family friendly
- Hotel kids club
- Play room
Facilities - Hotel Hochfilzer features
- Location: On the flat in the centre of the village and in an excellent location for all amenities.
- Comfortable lounge and bar, elegant residents' restaurant
- Leisure area with indoor pool, sauna with glass wall giving stunning views of the Wilder Kaiser
- Large sauna
- Jacuzzis (one outdoor) and steam rooms (Free)
- Relaxation area with experiential shower and panorama views of the Wilder Kaiser
- Massage (pay locally)
- Sunny terrace cafe
- Children's playroom
- Wine cellar with weekly wine tasting
- Free internet
- Lift in main building
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Car parking
- Communal dryer
- Communal washing machine
- Games room
- Dogs accepted
- Safety deposit box
- Table tennis
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 2
- No. of floors: 4
Standard H 15-20m² double rooms have bath with showerhead and balcony
Komfort 20-25m² double rooms have double bed, shower, balcony and sleep up to 3 people
All rooms are in the main building and have free Wi-Fi, cable TV, safe, radio, telephone, bathrobes, hairdryer and WC
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Swimming pool/spa areas have no wheelchair access however hotel is on flat in centre of village.
- Easy access to reception/restaurant.
- Bath lift available on request.
- There are two rooms which are for wheelchair users on request.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Hochfilzer
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main course plus salad buffet
- Guests staying in the Haus Garden take both breakfast and dinner in the main hotel
- Early child meals available from 6pm
- No of restaurants: 2
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
Hot & Cold Buffet
- Dinner service:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free