Hotel Hanneshof sits proudly in the centre Filzmoos opposite the village square. The picturesque front of house café draws your eyes as soon as you enter the village. Inside you will find just as much character with a quirky reception and living area, tranquil water fountain and homely design. The large roman themed pool is visible through a large window.
As you descend down to the spa, a fresh aroma compliments the plant, stone and roman bath design. You will find two saunas, a steam room and a jacuzzi. Connecting stairs grant you access the pool and there is a small gym making this a great place to unwind.
On the higher levels, you will discover an elevated sun terrace set amongst the local establishments with stunning views towards the snow- capped Bischofmütze Mountain. As you explore the hotel the paintings dotted around are a lovely touch. The grandfather was a sailer and painter so pictures of boats can be enjoyed.
There is a children’s area with table football and snooker. After a day of adventure, you will feel at home in the extensive bar and lounge. The dining room has an authentic Austrian vibe and hearty food. Day or evening the café/terrace is a great spot to watch the world go by. Free travel on the Filzmoos Wanderbus is included.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour from Salzburg Airport.
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
Hotel has several annexes - the closest is just across the road, the furthest is approx. 5 mins walk away.
- 'Studio' twins have bath or shower and located in the annex (5 minute's walk)
- Larger twins have bath, seating area and balcony and located in the main hotel
- Singles with shower and some with balcony are located in the main hotel
- Spacious 2 room suites with bath or shower, kitchenette and balcony are located in the annex (5 minutes' walk)
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer.
Restaurant, bar, lounge, terrace.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Hotel located on the flat ground in centre of village. Bathrooms are too small for wheelchair use. Dimension of lift: 80cm X 110cm
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and 3 course evening meal with main course choice plus salad buffet
- Weekly Farmers' buffet
- Special dietary requirements will need to be requested
- No of restaurants: 1
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
Special diets are available on a request basis. Catering for dietary allergies will need to be checked before booking.