Location - where is Hotel Cristallo
- 1 kilometre to the centre of Malcesine
- 20 metres to the nearest bus stop
- 1.1 kilometres to the ferry point
- hotel description
- Hotel Cristallo description
Hotel Cristallo is a charming hotel with a friendly and welcoming feel. It’s located about 15 minutes outside the centre of Malcesine and around ten minutes from the lakefront. The benefit of this location is that you get lovely lake views – especially from the terrace where you’ll find a few loungers. There’s more loungers in the garden by the pool.
The décor here is very traditional. Expect bright colours in the rooms and comfy furnishings throughout. The restaurant feels just as homely and serves local Italian food for dinner. After you’ve eaten, head to the bar for a night cap.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 mins by coach from Verona airport.
Facilities - Hotel Cristallo features
- Swimming pool with two whirlpools and a nice sun terrace with loungers (open 9am to 7pm)
- Pool towels are available (payable locally)
- 3rd floor sun terrace with panoramic lake views.
- Small private wellness suite with a whirlpool, bio sauna, Himalayan salt wall, sensory shower and relaxation area (available to book for private use for up to four people for approx. €50 for 1 hour 30 mins, payable locally. This fee includes a towel, slippers and a bath robe)
- Fitness room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (payable locally)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
A tourist tax of approx. €1.50 per person per night is payable locally.
Twin/Double Rooms sleep up to two people and are on the ground floor. The windows overlook an external wall. Facilities include air conditioning (June to mid September), TV, safe (payable locally), fridge, kettle, hairdryer and a shower.
Mountain View Rooms sleep up to three people. They are on higher floors and have views of the mountains.
Lake View Rooms sleep up to two people and have a balcony or shared terrace with sun loungers. They have views of the lake.
Single Rooms are either rooms for one person with a French bed or a double room for sole use with wall views.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Adapted rooms are available on request.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Cristallo
Breakfast here is a delicious selection of fresh breads, pastries and fruit. Dinner is three courses with a salad buffet, traditional starter and main course. There's a candlelit gala dinner once a week, too. Local wines are available for purchase from the Cristallo's bar as well as delicious cocktails.
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
Please let us know about any dietary requirements at the time of booking.