Location - where is Hotel Beausite Park and Jungfrau Spa
Located in a peaceful area, set back approx five minutes’ walk from the village centre
- Nearest Station:
Wengen station 600 metres away
- Nearest Lift:
- hotel description
- Hotel Beausite Park and Jungfrau Spa description
Consistently receiving superb feedback in all aspects, the Beausite Park is a family-run hotel offering traditional Swiss hospitality in a beautiful location overlooking Wengen village, five minutes’ walk away. The hotel enjoys beautiful views of the Jungfrau from its gardens and many guest rooms and communal areas.
The spa facilities are include a modern indoor swimming pool with whirlpool and Jacuzzi, as well as various saunas, steam rooms and relaxation areas. You’ll enjoy the highly rated cuisine on offer which is prepared at the live cooking station. The panorama dining room has large windows showcasing the beautiful surrounding mountain views. The Beausite Park Hotel also has a comfortable lounge and bar, with occasional live music.
Forest-side rooms are at the back of the hotel, whilst rooms with Jungfrau view are at the front. Some rooms have balcony and lounge area.
Transfer Approx. 3hrs by rail from Zurich airport or 3hrs 45mins by rail from Geneva airport. Your journey involves 3 changes of train.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Children's playroom with toys and painting materials, situated next to dining room
- Cots & linen
- Hotel family friendly
Facilities - Hotel Beausite Park and Jungfrau Spa features
- Excellent 'Spa - Wellness' area with newly-refurbished indoor pool, sauna and solarium, whirlpool, vitality showers, steambath and tepidarium ( free )
- Choose sauna temperature cycle to meet individual requirements
– Bio Sauna (55°C)
– Finish Sauna (85 °C)
– Steam bath (45°C and 100% humidity)
– Tepidarium (45°C ) with Himalayan salt pillar. Himalayan salt minerals are inhaled, increasing mental and physical performance
- Children not allowed in sauna area
- Massage and beauty treatments and private jacuzzi (pay locally)
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Comfortable Lounge
- Modern bar
- Garden plunge pool
- Large sun terrace
- Beautiful gardens
- Fitness room
- Wi-Fi throughout ( free )
- Public PC with internet access ( free )
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
Forest Side Twin Rooms are around 23m² and are at the back of the hotel with forest views. Like all rooms, these rooms have a bath.
Jungfrau View Twin Rooms are around 21m² but have balconies with Jungfrau views.
South East Side Facing Twin Rooms are around 25m² and have south east facing balconies.
Jungfrau View Junior Suites are spacious at 32m² and have balconies with Jungfrau views. Some of these rooms have additional walk in showers which must be requested in advance.
Forest Side Family Rooms are around 28m² and can sleep up to three adults or two adults and two children. (Double bed + one single and one sofa bed).
Jungfrau View Family Rooms are slightly bigger at 32m² and have one double bed and two extra single beds. These rooms have a balcony with Jungfrau views.
- Minibar / fridge
- Safety deposit box
- Cable / satellite TV
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Beausite Park and Jungfrau Spa
- Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent five course evening meal with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly buffets such as starter buffet/ dessert buffet
- Welcome glass of prosecco in room on arrival or in the evening at the dinner table
- No of restaurants: 1
- Dress code for restaurants:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free