- hotel description
- Alpenhotel Tirolerhof description
At Alpenhotel Tirolerhof you'll enjoy the traditional and modern styles. There is a sun terrace with beautiful gardens and views of the surrounding mountains. Just three minutes’ walk from the centre of Neustift, you'll appreciate the warm welcome from the Pfurtscheller family who value your comfort.
There is a traditional Austrian restaurant - after dinner you can head over to the hotel bar for drink. The hotel features lovely gardens and a solar heated outdoor pool, surrounded by impressive mountain views and shady fruit trees. At the two floor spa area you'll have a sauna, steam bath and wellness pool. Why not treat yourself with a massage or beauty treatment.
The bedrooms are comfortable and traditional.
Transfer time: approx. 45 mins from Innsbruck airport or 2 hours 45 mins from Salzburg airport.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
- Cots & linen
- Highchairs in restaurant
- Hotel family friendly
Facilities - Alpenhotel Tirolerhof features
- Cosy Tyrolean style bar
- Small relaxation area next to reception
- Outdoor swimming pool (solar heated)
- Spacious garden and view of the impressive Stubai mountains and lovely south-facing sun terrace
- Spacious spa area on 2 floors - 3 saunas, steam room, jacuzzi, infrared cabin and relaxation rooms (Free)
- Beauty treatments, hairdressers, solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Hotel own taxi service for journeys in the Stubai valley and to Innsbruck (pay locally)
- The whole hotel is non-smoking (indoor)
- Car parking
- Laundry service
- Restaurant (non-smoking)
- Bike hire
- Dogs accepted
- Lounge area
- Safety deposit box
- Heated pool (outdoor)
- Non-smoking hotel
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
Austrian Twin Rooms are around 25m² and sleep up to three. These rooms have a bath, seating area and balcony. Some rooms are south facing and available at a supplement. All rooms have a flat screen satellite TV, telephone, safe, radio hairdryer, wash basin and WC.
Family Rooms sleep up to four, are around 32m² and have a separate smaller room with bunk beds in. These rooms also have a bath and balcony but are on request, so please call us to book.
Single Rooms are around 20m² and have a shower and balcony but are on request, so please call us to book.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Lift only serves to level 3
Meals - food and drink in Alpenhotel Tirolerhof
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- Four course evening meal with three choices of main course (1x vegetarian) plus daily salad buffet
- No of restaurants: 1
- Dress code for restaurants:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free
Special diets are available on a request basis. Catering for dietary allergies will need to be checked before booking. Vegan meals are not available.