Only 30 m away from the main chairlift and piste
When it comes down to it, so much of whether your ski holiday is a classic you remember for the rest of your life, or one you'll quickly forget, is down to just a few key factors, the biggest one of all normally your chalet's location.
Few are better placed than Chalet Soleil, a popular and cosy chalet located just 30 metres from the main chairlift and slopes up in snowsure Plagne 1800 in the vast Paradiski ski region. The chalet's lounge has lots of comfy seating around an open log fire and leads to an open plan dining area with a table big enough to eat all guests whilst French doors open on to a large south facing sun terrace overlooking the piste. Chalet Soleil's five bedrooms .
Catered service price includes:
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict time terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights' accommodation
- A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on four mornings
- Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging in chalet equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers (please ask for a quote)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be twice the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2 (over the bedroom/chalet capacity) are charged at £200 each which includes a shared transfer, cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
Open plan lounge with real fire, leading through to the dining area with table
Large sun terrace accessed from the lounge with views of the piste
Bedroom 1: Located off the lounge, Double with en-suite toilet, bath/shower
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet (Note: beds cannot be put together)
Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 5: Twin room with en-suite shower and toilet
Lower Ground Floor
Entrance to ski locker/boot room
During your stay in one of our catered chalets we will serve you hearty breakfasts, tasty home-made cake for afternoon tea and a delicious three course evening meal each evening for five nights of your stay, all complimented with unlimited bottled wine.
As skiers ourselves, we know how important breakfast is to set you up for a good day on the mountain so take your pick from porridge and eggs cooked to order, French bread, preserves, flaky croissants, yoghurt, muesli, cereals and each day a differing cooked option which includes sausages and bacon, fluffy pancakes, scrambled eggs with lardons, all served alongside fruit juice and freshly brewed coffee or our specially imported Yorkshire tea.
It’s a favourite chalet tradition, coming back to your chalet at the end of a hard day on the piste to a freshly baked cake along with tea and coffee.
Our menu is freshly prepared to create delicious wholesome dishes that may range from local mountain favourites such as a traditional rich boeuf bourguignon to Loin of pork with caramelised apple and cider all served with delicious accompaniments and seasonal vegetables. We finish with scrumptious desserts such as a classic warming apple crumble or a melt in your mouth chocolate fondant. All of our food is complimented with a choice of handpicked wines supplied by our wine merchant Le Verre Gourmand and finally we round off the evening with freshly brewed coffee and tea.
Your host will serve our house wine throughout the meal which we have specially chosen to accompany the dishes on our menu. We have a good selection of white and red wines based on our pre-season wine tastings which we do every year plus invaluable feedback that we receive each year from our guests. In addition when you book the whole chalet you may upgrade to our premium selection please contact us for details.
We are always happy to provide an earlier evening meal of family favourites, for our younger guests, just let us know their likes and dislikes and we will do the rest.
If you have any particular dietary requirements please talk to us beforehand so we can do our best to get things just how you like it. We are able to source some ingredients for you as long as we know beforehand. Vegetarian options are available on our normal chalet menus and there is no charge for this.
We can cater for other special diets such a vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, specific food allergies. Etc. There will be a charge of £40 per person per week. Any dietary requirements must be advised to us at the time of booking in order for us to be fully prepared. Due to our delivery service for food it does mean that we cannot cater for any special diets that have not been notified to us at least 2 weeks before arrival.
Staff Day off
Our chalet staff have one full day off during your stay together with two half days off. On their days off breakfast is provided for you and it will be all laid out the night before so it will be help yourself. In the evening of the full day off it’s a great chance to try out one of the local restaurants; your chalet host will know all the good ones and will be pleased to make a reservation for you.