Location - where is Chalet Hotel Les Cimes
The centre of the resort is just 5 minutes' walk away including a selection of après ski bars and restaurants and also the resort swimming pool and ice rink (one entry is included with your lift pass).
- chalet description
- Chalet Hotel Les Cimes description
Sleeps: 66-87 Guests
Chalet Hotel Les Cimes has been a firm favourite with our guests receiving rave reviews. Offering high altitude skiing and sunny slopes, Alpe d’Huez is a popular resort for keen skiers.
Les Cimes is a comfortable hotel in a sunny, south-facing position, with fantastic views of the surrounding mountains especially from the sun terrace and the balconies.
The hotel’s attractive dining room also has lovely views of the Oisans valley and a convivial atmosphere, perfect for enjoying our choice of menus and of course the complimentary wines. There is also a bar and cosy lounge with fireplace to relax after dinner with coffee and maybe a nightcap.
The centre of the resort is just 5 minutes’ walk away including a selection of après-ski bars and restaurants. You will also find here the resort indoor/outdoor swimming pool and ice rink, one entry to which is free with a 6-day lift pass.
The bedrooms all have en suite facilities and many have a south-facing balcony. They are all well equipped and all have flat screen TV, safe and hairdryer.
You can also ski back to within 30m of the Chalet Hotel at the end of the day.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Facilities - Chalet Hotel Les Cimes features
- The centre of the resort is just 5 minutes' walk away including a selection of après ski bars and restaurants and also the resort swimming pool and ice rink (one entry is included with your lift pass).
- Comfortable Chalet Hotel
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities and many south-facing with balcony
- Bar and lounge with log fire
- Attractive dinning room with spectacular views
- Steam room
- Sun terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
The bedrooms all have en suite facilities and many have a south facing balcony. They are all well equipped and all have flat screen TV, safe and hairdryer.
Main entrance, reception area, lounge, bar and dining room
Rooms 1-3 & 6: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with double & single bed, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Room 4: Quad (sleeps 2-4) with double and bunk beds, bath, wc/south facing balcony
Room 5:Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Rooms 7 & 10: Twin with shower/wc
Rooms 8 & 9: Double with shower/wc
Rooms 11, 15, 16 & 17:Triple (sleeps 2-3) with double & single bed, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Rooms 12 & 14:Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Rooms 18 & 21: Twin with shower/wc
Rooms 19 & 20: Double with shower/wc
Rooms 22-25 & 27:Triple (sleeps 2-3) with double & single bed, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Room 26: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Rooms 28 & 31: Twin with shower/wc
Rooms 29 & 30: Double with shower/wc
Room 32 & 33: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with double & single bed, bath/wc (south facing)
Room 34: Double with shower/wc
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Meals - food and drink in Chalet Hotel Les Cimes
Your Chalet Hotel holiday includes all of the following:
- Daily continental buffet breakfasts with occasional hot options
- Afternoon teas on 6 days*
- 3-course evening meals with choices and including wine, served as buffets or as table service on 6 days*
Vegetarian optionsare always available , and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance.
Our Chalet Hotel Staff
Our Chalet Hotel Hosts are chosen for their friendly and helpful attitude, whilst our Head Chefs and their teams are professionally trained to provide consistently enjoyable restaurant-standard cuisine. At all times your Resort Representative is also on hand to help out with their local knowledge, and to arrange local restaurant bookings.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
- Children of all ages are welcome in all our Chalet Hotels on all dates. We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 10 years and under with an appropriate menu. However, parents may elect for their children (10 years and under) to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.
- All Chalet Hotels are entirely non smoking
- Each has its own bar – in most cases open to residents only – the ideal place for your choice of après ski tipple.