· 10 minutes walk downhill to the lakeside · shuttle bus service (small extra charge) to/from the resort centre 1km away
- hotel description - Villa Dirce description
The Hotel Villa Dirce has an unrivalled position on the cliffs above Limone with fabulous views of the lake. The centre of Limone is approximately 20 minutes walk away and the hotel runs a shuttle bus service to and from the centre for a small local charge. It also provides an ideal base for exploring the local area.
Facilities - Villa Dirce features
· bar · lounge · satellite TV room · sun terrace · outdoor pool · outdoor whirlpool · air conditioning in public areas (from 01/06-15/09) · lift · 52 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC, balcony and lake view. Triple rooms also available. All rooms have hairdryer, minibar, satellite TV, safe (€10 deposit required) and air conditioning (01/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Villa Dirce
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly local speciality dinne
We update Villa Dirce's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Cardiff, Southampton
Wed 13 Sep 201713/09/17
Sat 16 Sep 201716/09/17
Wed 20 Sep 201720/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Cardiff
Sat 23 Sep 201723/09/17
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Cardiff
This package holiday to Villa Dirce in Limone, Italy departs Wednesday 23rd August 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Villa Dirce also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.