· central location · next to the Penken Gondola · 7 minutes walk to the train station
- hotel description - Strass Garni description
The Strass Garni is situated adjacent to the Spa Hotel Strass (connected by covered bridge) and the Penken Gondola. Breakfast and evening meals are taken in the Spa Hotel Strass. As the Strass Garni is part of the Spa Hotel Strass complex guests are welcome to use the facilities of the main hotel.
Facilities - Strass Garni features
· FREE use of swimming pool and leisure facilities at Spa Hotel Strass · guided walks · 35 bedrooms · outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Strass Garni
· buffet breakfast and 3 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet, taken in the Spa Hotel Strass
We update Strass Garni's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Strass Garni in Mayrhofen, Austria departs Wednesday 26th July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Strass Garni also Enquired about
Hotel Obermair Mayrhofen Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 26th July.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.