· in the centre of Riva on the lakeside and main square · 2 minutes walk to the ferry departure point
- hotel description - Sole description
In the historic centre, right on the lakeside and by the main square and ferry departure point the Sole has one of the best locations in Riva. Add modern comfortable accommodation, courteous service, fine food and a lively terrace with occasional music in the evenings and the Sole is undeniably an excellent holiday choice. Those looking for a relaxing stay need look no further than the rooftop terrace with deckchairs and spectacular views over the lake.
Facilities - Sole features
· rooftop sun terrace with lake views · bar/café · lounge area · TV room · internet point · air conditioned public areas (from 01/06-15/09) · occasional live music (from mid-May) · sauna · extra charge for solarium · 2 lifts · 81 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Triple rooms also available. Rooms with lake view, balcony and lake view and single rooms with shower and WC are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, air conditioning (from 01/06-15/09), safe and minibar. The hotel consists of two buildings and rooms can be allocated in either the main building or an adjacent building.
Meals - food and drink in Sole
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
We update Sole's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Sole in Riva, Italy departs Wednesday 14th June 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Sole also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.