• beside the Wildsee lake • 5 minutes walk to the resort centre
- hotel description - Seespitz Zeit description
One of the leading hotels in Seefeld, the Seespitz occupies a fantastic location on the shore of the Wildsee lake. The hotel is only a 5 minute walk from the resort centre and has superb facilities, friendly service and comfortable rooms.
Facilities - Seespitz Zeit features
• sun terrace • lakeside lawns and gardens with sun loungers • heated outdoor swimming pool • spa area with sauna, steam room, fitness room, whirlpool and relaxation areas • extra charge for massage • lounge and bar • wine cellar • children's playroom • lift • 61 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with balcony sleeping up to 3 people are available at a supplement. Spacious deluxe rooms with balcony sleeping up to 4 people (maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) with Austrian twin and sofa bed are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Seespitz Zeit
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet • weekly gala dinner and dessert buffet
We update Seespitz Zeit's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Seespitz Zeit in Seefeld, Austria departs Saturday 16th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Seespitz Zeit also Enquired about
Hotel Seefelderhof Seefeld Austria, Gatwick to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 16th September.
Hotel Stefanie Seefeld Austria, Gatwick to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 16th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.