· central position on lakeside · 3 minutes walk to the nearest walking path
- hotel description - Seehotel Schlick description
The Hotel Schlick has an excellent location right on the lakeside and next to the village promenade. The hotel is traditional and family run and has been welcoming satisfied British guests for many years now.
Facilities - Seehotel Schlick features
· beautiful, wood panelled lounge · traditional Austrian coffee house · attractive terrace and bar service · lakeside garden · 38 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath and WC. Some rooms can sleep up to 3 people. Single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, safe, and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Seehotel Schlick
· continental buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet or gala dinner
We update Seehotel Schlick's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Seehotel Schlick in Fuschl, Austria departs Saturday 16th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Seehotel Schlick also Enquired about
Seehotel Schlick Fuschl Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 16th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.