· pretty lakeside location in Bönigen · 2 minutes walk to ferry landing stage · 10 minutes bus ride or 15 minutes on ferry to centre of Interlaken
- hotel description - Seehotel, Bönigen description
An excellent hotel on the shores of Lake Brienz set in its own gardens close to the ferry landing stage and just 10 minutes by bus to Interlaken. All bedrooms are comfortable and spacious and have a balcony. Excellent cuisine, beautiful views and peaceful surroundings make it an ideal choice. Family rooms are also available.
Facilities - Seehotel, Bönigen features
· large sun terrace and lounge with lake views · extra charge for use of internet terminal · children's playroom with DVD player and games · outdoor playground · cycle hire available nearby (extra charge) · lifts · 42 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with shower, WC, balcony and mountain view. Twin rooms with a shower or bath, WC, balcony and lake or partial lake view are available at a supplement; as are single and triple rooms. Quad rooms with a shower, WC and mountain view are also available at a supplement. All rooms have a safe, cable TV, telephone and radio.
Meals - food and drink in Seehotel, Bönigen
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals · FREE weekly aperitif · extra charge for à la carte restaurant
We update Seehotel, Bönigen's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Heathrow, London City, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol
Tue 19 Sep 201719/09/17
Available as 1, 2 sharing
Wed 20 Sep 201720/09/17
Available as 1, 2 sharing
This package holiday to Seehotel, Bönigen in Interlaken, Switzerland departs Saturday 13th May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Seehotel, Bönigen also Enquired about
Strand, Iseltwald Interlaken Switzerland, Gatwick to Geneve-cointrin Airport 13th May.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.