· quiet location · 3 minutes walk to lakeside promenade and marina · 20 minutes walk to Riva and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Savoy Palace description
The Savoy Palace is set in a tranquil location near to the lake and yet close to the local shops and amenities with the centre of Riva just 20 minutes stroll away. The management, the Tonelli family, have a long tradition in welcoming guests to Lake Garda with a friendly atmosphere and the hotel provides every modern comfort.
Facilities - Savoy Palace features
· bar · lounge · live music and dancing 3 times a week · heated indoor pool · outdoor pool · sun loungers and umbrellas around the pool · small fitness room · sauna · whirlpool · WiFi throughout the hotel · table tennis · 2 lifts · 190 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. Single and triple rooms are also available. All rooms have minibar, satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and air conditioning (15/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Savoy Palace
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly gala dinner, chef's buffet and carvery
We update Savoy Palace's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Cardiff
This package holiday to Savoy Palace in Riva, Italy departs Wednesday 12th July 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Savoy Palace also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.