• close to lake • 10 minutes walk to resort centre and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Piccola Vela description
The Hotel Piccola Vela is located close to the lake and a short walk from the centre of Desenzano. Originally built as a private villa, the hotel offers accommodation of a high standard and guests can expect a warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere.
Facilities - Piccola Vela features
• bar • small putting green • garden with sunloungers • outdoor pool • sun terrace • lift in main building • 40 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower, WC, balcony and garden view. Family rooms consisting of twin beds plus bunk beds, located in a separate building, are also available. All rooms have hairdryer, minibar, satellite TV, safe and air conditioning.
Meals - food and drink in Piccola Vela
• buffet breakfast (hot dishes available for an extra charge) • 4 course evening meals with choice of menu, starter, salad and dessert buffets
We update Piccola Vela's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Piccola Vela in Desenzano, Italy departs Wednesday 30th August 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Piccola Vela also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.