- hotel description
- Parkhotel Beausite description
Situated just 5 minutes' walk from the centre of the village, the Parkhotel Beau Site is a spacious hotel enjoying panoramic views, and is a favourite with our guests.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Hotel Family friendly • Cots and linen
Facilities - Parkhotel Beausite features
- Cosy bar with alcoves
- Large, elegant lounge with views of the Matterhorn
- Spacious dining room
- Separate grill room for à la carte meals and fondues
- Indoor swimming pool with whirlpool, 2 saunas and Turkish bath (all Free)
- Beautician and massage (supps.)
- Internet corner and wireless internet access (Free)
- Lift (to 5th floor).
Facilities: • Internet access
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 85. The attractive bedrooms (all type 'Comfort') are all well-furnished and have bath, bathrobes and slippers, satellite TV, minibar, telephone, hairdryer, radio and safe, modem and wireless internet connection
- Many rooms have balconies with wonderful views of the Matterhorn (supp.)
- The junior suite, on the 6th floor, has wonderful views, but no balcony
- Rooms may be in either of two hotel wings
Meals - food and drink in Parkhotel Beausite
- Extensive hot & cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4-course dinner with choice of most courses plus daily salad bar.
- Weekly gala dinner and weekly fondue and grill evening.
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Parkhotel Beausite's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Parkhotel Beausite dates & departure airports
|Wed 23 Sep 202023/09/20|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, Liverpool John Lennon, Manchester, Edinburgh|
|Fri 25 Sep 202025/09/20|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, London City, Birmingham, Liverpool John Lennon, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol|
This package holiday to Parkhotel Beausite in Zermatt, Switzerland departs Saturday 4th July 2020, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.