• in the heart of Malcesine • 1 minute walk to the lake front • 2 minutes walk to the ferry departure point
- hotel description - Lago di Garda description
Set in the heart of the bustling old town, the Lago di Garda is a lively hotel with a very Italian atmosphere and has been lovingly run by the Testa family for many years. It has now been completely refurbished with a blend of traditional and contemporary styles and offers modern facilities in a fabulous setting. Surrounded by shops, bars and cafés it also has a rooftop sun terrace with outstanding views over one of the prettiest spots on the lake and towards Monte Baldo that forms a backdrop to the resort.
Facilities - Lago di Garda features
• bar • pavement café • à la carte restaurant and pizzeria • panoramic rooftop sun terrace • air conditioning in public areas during high season • lift • 27 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Triple rooms also available. All rooms have telephone, safe and satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Lago di Garda
• continental buffet breakfast • optional 3 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet available at a supplement • weekly speciality dinner for guests on half board
We update Lago di Garda's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Lago di Garda dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
Available as Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, Bristol
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Lago di Garda in Malcesine, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Lago di Garda also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.