· 2 minutes to resort centre · 8 minutes walk to lakeside and ferry departure point
- hotel description - La Perla description
The Hotel La Perla has an excellent position, on the edge of the resort centre and is a great choice for your stay in Garda. The bedrooms are comfortable and the public areas are spacious and provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The outdoor pool, including a separate children's pool, and sun terrace with sun loungers and umbrellas offers superb views of the surrounding hills and olive groves and is the ideal place to relax
Facilities - La Perla features
· bar · large lounge · TV area with satellite TV · outdoor pool with whirlpool section · separate children's pool · pool towels are provided · extra charge for bicycle hire · live music twice a week · 3 lifts · 148 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. Twin rooms for sole occupancy are available on request at a supplement. All rooms have air conditioning (15/06-15/09), satellite TV, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - food and drink in La Perla
· buffet breakfast with two hot dishes, scrambled egg and bacon · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu · weekly gala dinner
We update La Perla's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to La Perla in Garda, Italy departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing La Perla also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.