· in resort centre · 5 minutes walk to Hahnenkamm gondola
- hotel description - Hotel Tiefenbrunner description
Family run since 1810, this well-established hotel offers a high standard of accommodation, excellent leisure facilities and a charming atmosphere. It enjoys a splendid location on Kitzbühel's main street, and is only 5 minutes walk to the Hahnenkamm gondola station.
Facilities - Hotel Tiefenbrunner features
· bar · lounge · sun terrace · café · à la carte restaurant · indoor swimming pool with relaxation and wellness area · fitness room, steam room and 3 saunas · extra charge for spa treatments and solarium · outdoor 'kniepp' pool and landscaped gardens · FREE WiFi · 80 bedrooms · lift (to 5th floor)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing an eaves room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Superior rooms, some with balcony, single rooms, junior suites, luxury suites with whirlpool, sauna or steam room and family suites with separate lounge and sleeping areas are all available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, minibar, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Tiefenbrunner
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course · daily salad buffet · various buffet evenings throughout the week · early evening meals for children
We update Hotel Tiefenbrunner's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Tiefenbrunner in Kitzbuhel, Austria departs Wednesday 28th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Tiefenbrunner also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.