· in a slightly elevated position · 4 minutes walk to the town centre · 5 minutes walk to the lake · 2 minutes walk to the City Xpress gondola
- hotel description - Hotel St. Georg description
The St. Georg is situated on a gentle hillside, a 5 minutes walk above the town. The hotel offers excellent facilities, a high standard of comfort and style and is listed as one of the 'Top 100 Hotel Restaurants' in Austria. For those interested in the local wildlife, there is also a bird watching expert in the hotel.
Facilities - Hotel St. Georg features
· indoor swimming pool, saunas, steam room and fitness room · extra charge for solarium and massage · sun terrace · lounge and bar · 2 x weekly live music · 36 bedrooms · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with separate beds. Larger rooms with Austrian twin beds, some with balcony, sleeping up to 3 people with sofa bed or similar are available at a supplement. Single rooms are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have bath, WC, cable TV, minibar and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel St. Georg
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and starter · daily salad buffet · weekly starter and dessert buffets · weekly gala dinner, speciality buffet and weekly barbecue (weather permitting) ·
We update Hotel St. Georg's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel St. Georg dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel St. Georg in Zell Am See, Austria departs Saturday 27th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel St. Georg also Enquired about
Seehof Zell Am See Austria, Glasgow to W. A. Mozart Airport 27th May.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.