- hotel description - Hotel Sport Kristall description
Run by our good friends the Vötter family, the Sport Kristall has been recently renovated to the highest standard and offers a wealth of facilities including an impressive wellness zone. With a convenient location between the village centre and castle, the hotel has a wonderful atmosphere and features its own 'Old Timer' car museum with a collection of over 150 classic cars.
Facilities - Hotel Sport Kristall features
• indoor swimming pool with whirlpool corner and waterfalls • sauna, steam room and relaxation area • outdoor whirlpool • extra charge for spa beauty area, solarium and massage • fitness room • bowling alley • sun terrace • winter garden • children's play area with toys • children's activity programme (mid July to end of August) • bar and lounge • 50 bedrooms • lift to all floors • FREE covered car parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with a double bed, private shower, WC and balcony. Standard rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement. Open plan suites (Maiskogel) that sleep up to 4 with Austrian twin beds and lounge area with pull out sofa bed (max 3 adults or 2 adult or 2 children) as well as apartments (Kitzsteinhorn), sleeping minimum 3 adults, with Austrian twin bedroom and separate living room with double sofa bed are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have bathrobes, hairdryer, minibar, satellite TV, safe and balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Sport Kristall
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
We update Hotel Sport Kristall's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Sport Kristall dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Sport Kristall in Kaprun, Austria departs Saturday 10th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Sport Kristall also Enquired about
Antonius Kaprun Austria, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 10th June.
Hotel Toni Kaprun Austria, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 10th June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.