· 4 minutes walk to the centre of Niederau · 3 minutes walk to the nearest bar and restaurant · next to the tennis courts
- hotel description - Hotel Sonnschein description
The Hotel Sonnschein is surrounded by large gardens and unspoilt parkland. It is an impressive hotel which has grown considerably in recent years. It now offers wonderful facilities, comfortably furnished bedrooms and excellent cuisine. The owners, Gill Thaler and her family, pride themselves on high standards of service and an attention to detail which ensures every guests stay is special.
Facilities - Hotel Sonnschein features
· cosy Stüberl bar · lounge · café terrace · à la carte restaurant · giant garden chess · 2 indoor swimming pools · saunas, steam room and fitness room · extra charge for solarium, whirlpool and massage · mini-golf · tennis · children's playroom (unsupervised) · table tennis · extra charge for internet · lifts · 142 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room in the original wing with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with balcony in the original building are avaliable at a supplement. Superior rooms sleeping up to 4 people with sofa bed or similar and single rooms, both located in the new wing, are available at a supplement. Family suites in the new wing, sleeping up to 4 people with a separate bedroom and living room with double sofa bed are also available at a supplement. Superior quad rooms and suites sleep maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. All bedrooms have hairdryer, satellite TV and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Sonnschein
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · early evening meals for children
We update Hotel Sonnschein's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Sonnschein in Niederau, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Sonnschein also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.