- hotel description
- Hotel Seespitz description
Under the same excellent family ownership as the Hotel Gotthard in Obergurgl, the superior Seespitz is one of Seefeld’s leading hotels. Set in an idyllic location directly beside the Wildsee lake, just 5 minutes’ walk from the village square, this modern hotel offers excellent quality, comfort and personal service.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Baby listening service • Hotel Family friendly • Early meals available in restaurant • Cots and linen
Facilities - Hotel Seespitz features
- Comfortable lounge
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Terrace plus large lakeside gardens with lawns
- Private lido and sun loungers
- Indoor/outdoor pool, brand new spa area with various saunas and steam baths, infra-red cabin, terraces and gym (free)
- Massages and beauty treatments (pay)
Facilities: • Credit cards accepted • Car parking - indoor • Car parking - outdoor • Entertainment • Games room • Internet access • Solarium • Sterling currency exchange • Ski room • Safe deposit boxes
Swimming pool - indoor: • No of indoor pools:1 • Opening hours:10.00-20.00 • Swimming caps needed:no
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 61. All beautifully furnished Austrian twins have shower or bath, balcony, cable TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer
- Standard Austrian twins have shower and village view, superior Austrian twins have bath and garden and lake view and deluxe rooms are more spacious, with bath, lounge area and side lake view.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Seespitz
- Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast and 4 course dinner with choice of three main dishes plus salad buffet.
- Weekly gala dinner, speciality buffet and dessert buffet.
No of restaurants: 1
Breakfast: • Breakfast service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter • Dinner - no of courses: 4 • Choice of Menu: 3
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegetarian