• central location • 2 minutes walk to Galzig gondola
- hotel description - Hotel Schwarzer Adler description
The Schwarzer Alder is a luxurious hotel in the centre of the town. It has fantastic wellness facilities including an indoor pool and saunas, there is also a relaxing lounge with bar. All of the rooms are comfortably furnished with a traditional twist.
Facilities - Hotel Schwarzer Adler features
· indoor swimming pool with massage jets · spa facilities including infusion sauna, Finnish sauna, steam baths, Kneipp water treatment pool and relaxation room · extra charge for solarium, massage and beauty treatments · gardens with sun loungers · Adler Kid's Club with activity programme and supervision (late July-mid August) · lounge · bar · library · wine cellar · FREE internet terminals · extra charge for Wi-Fi · 75 bedrooms · lift
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a 'Gampen' room with private bath and WC. Larger 'Galzig' rooms sleeping up to 4 people (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) are also available at a supplement. Single rooms are available at no supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV, safe, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, extra charge for Wi-Fi and are non smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Schwarzer Adler
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet • weekly gala dinner
We update Hotel Schwarzer Adler's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Schwarzer Adler in St Anton, Austria departs Saturday 24th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Schwarzer Adler also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.