· in the resort centre on the edge of the pedestrian zone · 2 minutes walk to lakeside · 4 minutes walk to the railway station
- hotel description - Hotel Romantik description
The Romantik Hotel celebrated its 500th anniversary recently and even though the hotel has been renovated, it retains its traditional Austrian atmosphere. It consists of two interconnected buildings, the original hotel and the new building where the superior rooms are located. The hotel is set in Zell centre, and is traditionally styled with a good standard of accommodation and excellent cuisine, all supervised by the friendly owners the Hörl family. The hotel also has a great indoor/outdoor pool and wellness area. This historic hotel is a wonderful choice for weddings and wedding guests can also stay at the sister Hotel Fischerwirt and use the facilities (local charge) and dine at the Romantik.
Facilities - Hotel Romantik features
· indoor/outdoor pool · NEW wellness area with sauna, steam room, whirlpool · extra charge for solarium and massage · lovely garden and sun terrace · attractive lounge · bar · internet corner · weekly live music · lift (in new building only) · 39 bedrooms · FREE outdoor parking or payable covered parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Rooms with private bath and balcony that sleep up to 4 people are also available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, safe, tea and coffee facilities and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Romantik
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly barbecue · weekly starter and dessert buffets · special hearts and candles evening
We update Hotel Romantik's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Romantik in Zell Am See, Austria departs Saturday 10th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Romantik also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.