· superb location, in the centre of resort, with the beach across the road
- hotel description - Hotel Riviera, Portorož description
This hotel is a firm favourite with Crystal customers offering something for everyone with an excellent leisure complex. The hotel has a fantastic position on the main promenade and only a few moments walk to all the resort amenities. With its own individual character, you will enjoy excellent standards of accommodation, food and service here. You will also benefit form the extensive leisure facilities which include both indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a sauna, steam room and sun terrace with views of the Adriatic sea. In addition there is a private beachfront and bathing area open only to residents of the Hotel Riviera and sister hotel Slovenia. The resort can be lively, particularly in high season and occasionally noise from the road can be heard in sea view rooms.
Facilities - Hotel Riviera, Portorož features
· unlimited use of the excellent leisure complex with whirlpools and indoor pools fed by sea-water (swimming pools are closed for maintenance between the estimated dates of 18/07-27/07, during this period, hotel guests have use of the pool at the neighbouring Grand Hotel Palace) · sauna and steam room · massage, solarium and Thai beauty treatments (extra charge) · bar and lounge · café · aperitif bar · sun terrace · children's playroom with supervision (children from 4yrs, Jul-Aug, 9.00am-2.00pm) · lift to all floors
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small double bedroom with a private shower and WC. Single rooms, superior rooms, rooms with balcony and sea view rooms are also available. All bedrooms with a private shower, WC, air conditioning, hairdryer, safe, cable TV and minibar. Please note: Children under 12yrs cannot be booked to the Hotel Riviera.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Riviera, Portorož
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet style evening meals
We update Hotel Riviera, Portorož's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Riviera, Portorož in Portoroz, Slovenia departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Riviera, Portorož also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.