- hotel description - Hotel Regina description
This family-run hotel enjoys a quiet, elevated setting with views overlooking the village, five minutes walk away. The Regina offers comfortable accommodation of a high standard. A warm welcome awaits all guests!
Facilities - Hotel Regina features
· spa area with sauna, ice grotto, whirlpool and steam room · extra charge for solarium and massage · children's playroom with toys · bar and lounge · extra charge for internet terminal · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking or extra charge for garage parking · 26 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Rooms with balcony and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms sleep up to 3 people with Austrian twin and sofa bed. All rooms have safe, internet link and satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Regina
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly speciality dinner (barbecue, fondue or gala dinner)
We update Hotel Regina's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Regina dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Regina in Obergurgl, Austria departs Saturday 8th July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Regina also Enquired about
Hotel Wiesental Obergurgl Austria, Gatwick to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 8th July.
Hotel Bellevue Obergurgl Austria, Gatwick to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 8th July.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.