· in the pedestrian area of Söll · 10 minutes walk to the Hochsöll gondola · 5 minutes walk to the tennis courts
- hotel description - Hotel Postwirt description
The Postwirt is a popular and attractively decorated hotel that combines authentic Tirolean charm with modern comfortable facilities. The hotel also has an excellent reputation for its food.
Facilities - Hotel Postwirt features
· outdoor pool, sauna and steam room · extra charge for solarium and massage · garden · bar/lounge · 2 café terraces · sunbathing area and relaxation area with sun loungers · table tennis · lift (to balcony rooms only) · 50 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Rooms with balcony and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, radio, internet link, safe, hairdryer and bathrobes (available from reception).
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Postwirt
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · Sunday breakfast until 11.00am with sparkling wine · 4 course à la carte evening meals with choice with daily salad, starter and cheese buffets · weekly farmers' buffet with aperitif and Zither music
We update Hotel Postwirt's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Postwirt in Soll, Austria departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Postwirt also Enquired about
Hotel Eggerwirt Soll Austria, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 13th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.