- hotel description
- Hotel Perren description
A relaxed family-run hotel with a friendly atmosphere, the Perren offers attentive service in comfortable surroundings from a quiet position just a few minutes' walk from the village centre.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Cots and linen
Facilities - Hotel Perren features
- Large lounge and attractive dining room
- à la carte restaurant
- Spa area with sauna, hot stone grotto, aroma-steambath and relaxation room (Free)
- Pool/billiards (supp.)
- Wi-fi (free) public PC with internet access (supp.)
- Internet corner and wireless internet access
- Rustic bar with happy hour 3-5pm
Facilities: • Internet access
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 70. Our bedrooms are in the original wing of the hotel and have bath or shower, cable TV, radio, safe, hairdryer & phone
- Some have south-facing balcony. Single rooms with shower are also available
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Perren
- Good buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Hotel Perren's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Hotel Perren dates & departure airports
|Mon 21 Sep 202021/09/20|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, London City, Birmingham, Liverpool John Lennon, Manchester|
|Wed 23 Sep 202023/09/20|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, Liverpool John Lennon, Manchester, Edinburgh|
This package holiday to Hotel Perren in Zermatt, Switzerland departs Wednesday 22nd July 2020, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.