· directly opposite the lake, in the centre of Bled · approx. 10 minutes walk to the lido
- hotel description - Hotel Park description
Enjoying a superb lakeside location in the resort centre, the Park Hotel continues to be a firm favourite with our guests. The hotel offers not only a friendly, inviting atmosphere and comfortable surroundings, but in addition an extensive range of facilities including an excellent rooftop indoor swimming pool where guests can relax. Don't forget to try a famous 'Crème Schnitte' (a superb cream pastry, made 'in house'), in the hotel's elegant café.
Facilities - Hotel Park features
· indoor heated pool · whirlpool · fitness room · extra charge for sauna, massage and solarium · piano bar · rooftop bar · 2 terraces · café · pastry shop · shops · hairdresser · internet corner · non-smoking dining room · lift · 217 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony, without lake view. Superior rooms for up to 3 people with a lake view and single rooms, with or without lake views are also available at a supplement. All rooms have a minibar, hairdryer and cable TV. All lake view rooms also have safe and air conditioning.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Park
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet-style evening meal · weekly Slovenian evening with live music
We update Hotel Park's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Park dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Park in Bled, Slovenia departs Wednesday 19th July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Park also Enquired about
Hotel Golf Bled Slovenia, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 19th July.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.